ILFDR Merch Table



Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby ryan summit » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:19 pm

just got my deadhand shirt too
i wear that rune shirt to death
dont forget to put links in your merch posts
even if its in your sig
just for us dumdums you know
and 2 pages with nothin for sale?
cmon now
this is turnin into the ILFDRwatercooler
ryan summit

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:11 am
Location: charlton hestons cold dead hands,exit 21,NY

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby blakestree » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:50 pm

archlilim wrote:We're thinking about getting some shirts made.



Waitin'.
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Savannah, GA USA

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby conky » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:20 am

Image

Our full length is out now.
conky

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:05 pm

Got it in the other day. twas the good.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm
Location: The South

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby t-rey » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:42 pm

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:Got it in the other day. twas the good.


Yep.
t-rey

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 10:55 am
Location: Wilmington, NC

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby Krosis » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:32 pm

conky wrote:Image

Our full length is out now.


:cool:
samzadgan wrote:You could come back and Matt Pike actually played classical guitar and studied really hard, didn't drink or smoke, and was now high paid Lawyer who spend most of his free time on TGP talking about how much his Les Paul weighs and how that makes the tone better than a Les Paul that weighs 0.05lb less.


new05002 wrote:I heard it does not work for kids who dont like black sabbath and sleep so there you go.
Krosis

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:57 pm
Location: NJ, USA

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:30 pm

Are any of you guys or gals doing fishing hats? Or know anyone that is?
I need one to help with being Solarphobic.
This sorta thang: Image
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11370
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:14 am

^Holy fuck that is amazing.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28440
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby KaosCill8r » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:40 am

Iommic Pope wrote:Are any of you guys or gals doing fishing hats? Or know anyone that is?
I need one to help with being Solarphobic.
This sorta thang: Image

Great idea dude. Those are my headwear of summer choice, and in winter I'm never without a beanie.
KaosCill8r

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:33 pm

I hate those hats.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm
Location: The South

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Filed under "least surprising moments of 2015"
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28440
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby John Matrix » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:49 pm

John Matrix

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby aralim4311 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Not for my bands, but for my instagram page. Think of it like rigs of doom but for pedalboards. Image
www.pedalboardmadness.bigcartel.com
aralim4311

committed
committed
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:03 am
Location: Saint Louis

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:02 pm

D.o.S. wrote:Filed under "least surprising moments of 2015"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like them, they're comfy in this heat and they keep enough sun off without being a huge fucking school teacher type arrangement, which means I can stash them in my work bag without hassle.

I was thinking of just getting the Ghost Face one because of the radness.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11370
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby samzadgan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:Filed under "least surprising moments of 2015"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like them, they're comfy in this heat and they keep enough sun off without being a huge fucking school teacher type arrangement, which means I can stash them in my work bag without hassle.

I was thinking of just getting the Ghost Face one because of the radness.


they look cool...i cant pull it off as I dont think i have the right shaped head or something...the only hats that look good on my are New Era fitted caps...and then only the baseball ones...for some reason the new NFL ones are not cut the same shape...
Fuzz Demo's:https://www.instagram.com/sketchyfuzzies/
Solo band: http://zatas.bandcamp.com/track/call-of-the-ancients

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2689
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.