ILFDR Merch Table



Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby AxAxSxS » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:45 pm

What's everyones ideas on cost vs quality? Like with shirts, is it better to buy nicer ones, spend a little more, and make a little less? Or is it better to have a lwer quality thing you can sell for less. We went the higher quality route and don't really make much selling them for $10. But we are glad to do so as it's cool to see folks wearing your shirts :)
Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby blakestree » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:06 pm

I'd rather have a quality shirt. And, I think $15 is a fair price to pay for one.
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Savannah, GA USA

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby potatofarmer » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Ordered a Worship shirt! Glad I did before I scrolled down too far or I'd be friggin broke.
potatofarmer

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:14 pm
Location: Pgh

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:34 pm

AxAxSxS wrote:What's everyones ideas on cost vs quality? Like with shirts, is it better to buy nicer ones, spend a little more, and make a little less? Or is it better to have a lwer quality thing you can sell for less. We went the higher quality route and don't really make much selling them for $10. But we are glad to do so as it's cool to see folks wearing your shirts :)


I'm not sure it really matters, honestly. All clothes wear out.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28616
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:28 am

KaosCill8r wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:
samzadgan wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:YOU GUUUUUUUUISE...

I gots no monies.....:cry:


Pope...you, me and Kaos should order stuff in bulk to save on shipping...i can see myself buying a bunch of stuff later in the year.

lets compile a list of shit we want and then bulk order it!


This is a rad idea.
You're a fucking genius, Sam. :hug:

I'll definitely be down to buy some merch. :thumb:


Sweet, well, Sam, when you get down here we'll organise it.
I got mates who'd be keen on orders for certain things as well, so, the more the merrier.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby KaosCill8r » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:00 am

Iommic Pope wrote:
KaosCill8r wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:
samzadgan wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:YOU GUUUUUUUUISE...

I gots no monies.....:cry:


Pope...you, me and Kaos should order stuff in bulk to save on shipping...i can see myself buying a bunch of stuff later in the year.

lets compile a list of shit we want and then bulk order it!


This is a rad idea.
You're a fucking genius, Sam. :hug:

I'll definitely be down to buy some merch. :thumb:


Sweet, well, Sam, when you get down here we'll organise it.
I got mates who'd be keen on orders for certain things as well, so, the more the merrier.

We might also be able to talk Nick from Midnight Amplification in on it. He is not far from me. Well 3 hours isn't that far if you compare it to me and you pope. We're about 25 hours away. Though back in the day me and some mates drove from Melbourne to the Gold Coast in about 19 hours. Managed to do it without even 1 speeding ticket :yay:
KaosCill8r

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby samzadgan » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:33 pm

Its like the beginings of an aussie cartel! We should just buy everything in bulk...records, merch, pedals...

Also...i had girlfriend from the gold coast (needless to say she was a weird bitch with good boobs) and use to drive to goldcoast from sydney...i think 8 hours was about the time it took...i hated doing that drive, especially since i had to be in the car with her for that long listening to her brainless chit chat...but did i mention she had good boobs...like stunning boobs!
Fuzz Demo's:https://www.instagram.com/sketchyfuzzies/
Solo band: http://zatas.bandcamp.com/track/call-of-the-ancients

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:42 pm

This is B.C.I. (Before Common Internet) I take it, when stunning boobs were harder to find.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28616
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby samzadgan » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:44 pm

D.o.S. wrote:This is B.C.I. (Before Common Internet) I take it, when stunning boobs were harder to find.


Yeah, i was in my 20's...
Fuzz Demo's:https://www.instagram.com/sketchyfuzzies/
Solo band: http://zatas.bandcamp.com/track/call-of-the-ancients

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:13 pm

And Edmund Barton had just become PM.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28616
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:28 pm

:rofl:

The gold coast has always been pretty reliable as a source for great breasts.
It is it's ONLY redeeming quality.

Also, kaos, you're a mad bastard. That's a hell of a drive.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby KaosCill8r » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:33 pm

Yeah the stupidity of youth. To be 18 and idiotic instead of 43 and more idiotic :lol: There were three of us driving and we didn't even stop the car to change drivers most times. We were on a mission.
KaosCill8r

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:34 pm

That does sound like you were indeed, fangin it.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby KaosCill8r » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:43 pm

170 kph in some sections. :yay: The fact we got there alive is a miracle. We wanted to see and possibly grope some of those stunning boobs that the Gold Coast is famous for. :lol:
KaosCill8r

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby AxAxSxS » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:49 pm

Just got the latest Deadhand gear. :eek:

knocked it out of the park again :thumb:

my new favorite shirt.
Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.