ILFDR Merch Table



Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AxAxSxS wrote:Image


Saw Magic's Hot Sauce, Thinking it's time for some outside the box merch. Hats would be rad.


Sir, you have summed up my life in one meme.
That is brutal effficiency, if nothing else.

I'd rock a Flux hat if you did one.
It would have to have Darren's head on it, wearing a hat with Darren's head on that hat, wearing a hat with Darren's head on that hat, wearing a hat with Darren's head on that hat.....ad infinitum.
WWPD?
popvulture wrote:I'm no doctor, but I've got a feeling that taint spasms are directly related to dick hiatus.
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10481
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby emptyparadigm » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:55 pm

We got all sorts of tasty things for you doomers.

https://khemmis.limitedrun.com/

Image

Image

Image

Image
KHEMMIS. Doomed rock 'n roll. HUNTED out now on 20 Buck Spin.

GLACIAL TOMB. Black/death/sludge. COGNITIVE EROSION out this June on Old Cathedral Recordings.

Good deals with: Ancient Astronaught, conky, crohny, D-Day, Corey Y, ryan summit, tons more on HCFX under this username
emptyparadigm

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 am

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby oldangelmidnight » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:19 am

Image
oldangelmidnight

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby blakestree » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:06 pm

:flame: :rock:
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Savannah, GA USA

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby AxAxSxS » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:46 am

I can vouch for the radness of the Khemmis goodies, wearing a shirt now. :thumb:

Flux hat of DC in hat on DC hat wearing DC hat just makes to damn much sense to to not make it a reality. Will consult flux BRAIN TRUST and implement plan.
Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby D-Day » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:38 am

Iommic Pope wrote:I'd rock a Flux hat if you did one.
It would have to have Darren's head on it, wearing a hat with Darren's head on that hat, wearing a hat with Darren's head on that hat, wearing a hat with Darren's head on that hat.....ad infinitum.


I'd fuckin wear that in a second. It'd class up my overall look so much that I'd have to move out to Bellevue!
Iommic Pope wrote:Social currency is for cunts.

Infinite Flux
Electric Heat
D-Day

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:25 pm
Location: SEATTLE ROCK CITY

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby odontophobia » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:24 pm

The Khemmis gear is so rad. I should order some. Gotdamn.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby conky » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:53 am

Ben, I forgot to tell you that i got the record in the other day. I can't stop spinning it. The guitar tones are fucking huge. Bring that shit to Ga soon.

We're getting ready to hit the road next month so we're having a 10% off sale from now until Sunday at midnight. Just enter the code GASMONEY during checkout. Let me know if any of you guys order and I'll throw some extra shit in there for my Doom Room dudes.

http://deadhandcollective.bandcamp.com/merch
conky

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby samzadgan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:06 am

Pope...Kaos...when do you guys want to do the Aussie order??
Band: Crimson Ritual
https://crimsonritual.bandcamp.com
https://www.facebook.com/crimsonritual/

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2552
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby emptyparadigm » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:02 pm

odontophobia wrote:The Khemmis gear is so rad. I should order some. Gotdamn.


:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:


conky wrote:Ben, I forgot to tell you that i got the record in the other day. I can't stop spinning it. The guitar tones are fucking huge. Bring that shit to Ga soon.

We're getting ready to hit the road next month so we're having a 10% off sale from now until Sunday at midnight. Just enter the code GASMONEY during checkout. Let me know if any of you guys order and I'll throw some extra shit in there for my Doom Room dudes.

http://deadhandcollective.bandcamp.com/merch


Thanks, man! We're looking to hit the east coast next year, but it depends on about a zillion things. Hopefully we can make it that way sooner rather than later.

Also, EVERYONE GO BUY DEAD HAND MERCH K THX.
KHEMMIS. Doomed rock 'n roll. HUNTED out now on 20 Buck Spin.

GLACIAL TOMB. Black/death/sludge. COGNITIVE EROSION out this June on Old Cathedral Recordings.

Good deals with: Ancient Astronaught, conky, crohny, D-Day, Corey Y, ryan summit, tons more on HCFX under this username
emptyparadigm

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 am

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby emptyparadigm » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Also, for non-American folks, we've partnered with Atlantean Merch (Jon from Conan and Renata from Samothrace run it) so you overseas folks can get cool stuff without the insane international shipping.

http://www.atlanteanmerchuk.bigcartel.c ... zard-shirt

Image
KHEMMIS. Doomed rock 'n roll. HUNTED out now on 20 Buck Spin.

GLACIAL TOMB. Black/death/sludge. COGNITIVE EROSION out this June on Old Cathedral Recordings.

Good deals with: Ancient Astronaught, conky, crohny, D-Day, Corey Y, ryan summit, tons more on HCFX under this username
emptyparadigm

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 am

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:07 pm

D-Day wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:I'd rock a Flux hat if you did one.
It would have to have Darren's head on it, wearing a hat with Darren's head on that hat, wearing a hat with Darren's head on that hat, wearing a hat with Darren's head on that hat.....ad infinitum.


I'd fuckin wear that in a second. It'd class up my overall look so much that I'd have to move out to Bellevue!


:lol: :lol: :lol:

GET ONTO IT! :animal:

samzadgan wrote:Pope...Kaos...when do you guys want to do the Aussie order??

PM us I guess and we'll organise something.

Gotta get some Khemmis in my life.
That is tasty.
WWPD?
popvulture wrote:I'm no doctor, but I've got a feeling that taint spasms are directly related to dick hiatus.
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10481
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby archlilim » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:41 pm

Image

Just got these in the mail :)

We'll have them on tour if you're on the west coast.
Body Void - sludge/doom/crust

Bandcamp: https://bodyvoid.bandcamp.com/
Facebook: https://facebook.com/bodyvoid
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bodyvoid
archlilim

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:54 am
Location: San Francisco, California

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby blakestree » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:23 pm

What? So, I can't get one sent to me? Damn...

blakestree wrote:
archlilim wrote:We're thinking about getting some shirts made.



Waitin'.
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Savannah, GA USA

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Postby archlilim » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:03 am

blakestree wrote:What? So, I can't get one sent to me? Damn...

blakestree wrote:
archlilim wrote:We're thinking about getting some shirts made.



Waitin'.


We'll definitely have some available online when we get back from tour.
Body Void - sludge/doom/crust

Bandcamp: https://bodyvoid.bandcamp.com/
Facebook: https://facebook.com/bodyvoid
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bodyvoid
archlilim

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:54 am
Location: San Francisco, California

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.com



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.