an issue only the doomunity would understand. . .

Re: an issue only the doomunity would understand. . .

Postby Kacey Y » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:13 pm

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:because baby screams are the most annoying thing ever.

No sane person would ever argue that. There's a reason for that, a baby scream will really motivate you to remedy whatever the problem is. Every time I'm watching our baby and he starts screaming, I'll make some kind of temporal reference later such as "for a half hour" and my wife will chime in with "you were only in the other room for 5 minutes". Minutes in the real world can feel like hours in the screaming baby hell dimension. To be fair, the same thing is true for when they're smiley and giggly. It feels like they were being cool for an hour, then you realize it was for about the length of a commercial break.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:21 pm

I can only imagine, and what's worst is someone else's baby screaming. Cause you can't even do anything for it aside from plug up your ears. I esp hate it anywhere i go to eat. I want to immediately kill the parents if they don't silence it in a minute.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby t-rey » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Corey Y wrote:
ShaolinLambKiller wrote:because baby screams are the most annoying thing ever.

No sane person would ever argue that. There's a reason for that, a baby scream will really motivate you to remedy whatever the problem is. Every time I'm watching our baby and he starts screaming, I'll make some kind of temporal reference later such as "for a half hour" and my wife will chime in with "you were only in the other room for 5 minutes". Minutes in the real world can feel like hours in the screaming baby hell dimension. To be fair, the same thing is true for when they're smiley and giggly. It feels like they were being cool for an hour, then you realize it was for about the length of a commercial break.

This. Holy shit, this. Time fucking stops when the kiddo is hysterical and inconsolable.
t-rey

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby misterstomach » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:45 pm

Ancient Astronaught wrote:
odontophobia wrote:
misterstomach wrote:some fucking yuppies with a stupid yuppie baby moved in next door and made his life hell. you know how lots of baby people can be.

Baby people are the worst.

My daughter has slept through weekly band practices since she was only a few months old, so in my opinion its not the baby.... it's the parents, but not all of them. I'm a baby people and never complain when my spanish neighbors have insane parties till 3am or the rednecks two doors down decide to tune their harley at 12:30 at night. Luckily at the smae time they don't complain about my band practices so eh....

for the record, by baby people i actually meant parents and not babies. a lot of kids can just deal with whatever. they're adaptable. and sometimes the parents are cool and let them adapt and let everyone else live their lives. the word "can" is an important part of the statement. some parents are cool and some can be total unreasonable dicks. like " i had a baby and that's the most important thing that ever happened and everyone else should put their lives on hold and bow down at the altar of my fucking baby." i don't care if you're kid's sleeping, i've got a life to live.

a couple of years ago i was doing some work on a house and the people that owned it were insane about nap time. after we signed the contract and everything they told us not to show up til 10 cause of a mid morning nap the kid liked, and then every day around 3 or so, they would come and tell us that it was nap time and we needed to stop working for a couple of hours so as not to disturb the baby. i get that it's tough having a kid and you want it to sleep, but shit, i can't make a living working half days on your damn house cause you're so insane about nap time. i would have charged a lot more for the work if i had known at the outset that my hours were dictated by nap time.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:51 pm

That's absurd. they should've taken the kid elsewhere for those naps.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby AxAxSxS » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:29 pm

No, you should have charged full rate for "Nap time" Sure lady, that's no problem at all. But you need to realize while the crew is here for work, they need to be paid. we'd gladly take 2 hours off the clock if we didn't have our own family's to feed. this is how much it will cost you.
Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby whiskey_face » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:46 am

ugh. yuppies with yuppie children. disgusting
good deals with Noise. . .guitmatt, magiclawnchair, delaydecay, Fuzz_Pi, nixhex113, theAntihero, Ancient Astronaught, bigchiefbc, jwojtysiak, neonblack, osbornkt

http://www.facebook.com/daughtersofzionaz
whiskey_face

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ancient Astronaught » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:28 am

misterstomach wrote:for the record, by baby people i actually meant parents and not babies. a lot of kids can just deal with whatever. they're adaptable. and sometimes the parents are cool and let them adapt and let everyone else live their lives. the word "can" is an important part of the statement. some parents are cool and some can be total unreasonable dicks. like " i had a baby and that's the most important thing that ever happened and everyone else should put their lives on hold and bow down at the altar of my fucking baby." i don't care if you're kid's sleeping, i've got a life to live.

a couple of years ago i was doing some work on a house and the people that owned it were insane about nap time. after we signed the contract and everything they told us not to show up til 10 cause of a mid morning nap the kid liked, and then every day around 3 or so, they would come and tell us that it was nap time and we needed to stop working for a couple of hours so as not to disturb the baby. i get that it's tough having a kid and you want it to sleep, but shit, i can't make a living working half days on your damn house cause you're so insane about nap time. i would have charged a lot more for the work if i had known at the outset that my hours were dictated by nap time.

Your spot on right. It's the people that want to control every little facet of their baby's life so they can shape it and mold it into the person they want it to become. They are the same parents the feel let down when their kid becomes their own person that isn't a clone a of their parents as a teenager.... ugh... WE DON"T NEED ANY MORE CHESTER BENNINGTON'S!!!!!! :mad:

now that's some bull shit..... your work hours shouldn't be dictated by their baby's nap time and I guarantee you it wasn't that the baby really enjoyed those naps. The mom did, it was her my babies asleep so I can go call and socialize with my friends and post 30 pictures ton instagram of my baby time. That baby probably didn't care less about the time it took a nap just enjoyed it when it had one.
Iommic Pope wrote:Skip, you rule. You hate people so much, you're willing to discredit all human progress, its awesome.
Ancient Astronaught

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BoatRich » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:32 am

odontophobia wrote:
odontophobia wrote:
misterstomach wrote:some fucking yuppies with a stupid yuppie baby moved in next door and made his life hell. you know how lots of baby people can be.

Baby people are the worst.

My daughter has slept through weekly band practices since she was only a few months old, so in my opinion its not the baby.... it's the parents, but not all of them. I'm a baby people and never complain when my spanish neighbors have insane parties till 3am or the rednecks two doors down decide to tune their harley at 12:30 at night. Luckily at the smae time they don't complain about my band practices so eh....

I actually just meant babies. Like babies are some strange race into and of themselves. :idk:

I thought I was the only one
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ancient Astronaught » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:36 am

BoatRich wrote:I thought I was the only one

I can never tell if you just feel awkward around my kids or genuinely scared of what your future may hold. :lol:
Iommic Pope wrote:Skip, you rule. You hate people so much, you're willing to discredit all human progress, its awesome.
Ancient Astronaught

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BoatRich » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:37 am

BoatRich wrote:I thought I was the only one

I can never tell if you just feel awkward around my kids or genuinely scared of what your future may hold. :lol:

It's a little bit of both lol, I really don't understand kids at all though
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:55 am

Kids are way better than adults, for the most part.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:22 pm

Out of all the people I've met, I've had a lot more friendly and positive interactions with children than adults. Probably only because kids' motivations and intentions are a lot more transparent and predictable and they have no concept of small talk. Much like very old people.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ancient Astronaught » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:43 pm

BoatRich wrote:It's a little bit of both lol, I really don't understand kids at all though

Figured hahaha and I noticed! whats funny is i know you want to but you just can't and I can't fault you for that.
Ancient Astronaught

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BoatRich » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:16 pm

BoatRich wrote:It's a little bit of both lol, I really don't understand kids at all though

Figured hahaha and I noticed! whats funny is i know you want to but you just can't and I can't fault you for that.

Yeah dude, you have great kids, I just don't get the kid thing.
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org