· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
ilovedoom @ ilovefuzz
Post a reply

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD... ILD Edition

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Board.jpg

Keeping it simple! Although I usually use an ME70 sparingly afterwards - I just kick on some delay or vibrato from time to time or use a little EQ. Pussy Riot and Weedeater are Meathead variants.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:37 am

17932472_216726032151204_1499296997687951360_n.jpg
17932472_216726032151204_1499296997687951360_n.jpg (113.13 KiB) Viewed 12366 times

The fuzz in this old Crybaby Fuzz Wah is apparently a Fuzz Face... whatever it is, speaker cones were flapping this weekend...

Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Hot.
Whats ip with that Hiwatt overdrive?

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:22 pm

The Hiwatt OD is a 12ax7-powered dirty motherfucker. Mid-00s from when Fernandes held the Hiwatt trademark, made and sold in Japan (mine came with the original swag in Japanese :!!!:). Not even clean at the lowest drive setting (with the guitar volume all the way up), boosting even with the level all the way down. Very responsive to playing dynamics and guitar volume and monstrously heavy with the drive dined. Perfect always-on complement to my Verellen "Hiwatt" when I don't want it to be a clean monster.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 pm

Ooh! Nice.

Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:47 am

fever606 wrote:The Hiwatt OD is a 12ax7-powered dirty motherfucker. Mid-00s from when Fernandes held the Hiwatt trademark, made and sold in Japan (mine came with the original swag in Japanese :!!!:). Not even clean at the lowest drive setting (with the guitar volume all the way up), boosting even with the level all the way down. Very responsive to playing dynamics and guitar volume and monstrously heavy with the drive dined. Perfect always-on complement to my Verellen "Hiwatt" when I don't want it to be a clean monster.

thats cool man. I was never sure of the quality of those hiwatt pedals...seen the tube phasers come up for sale and relatively cheap. I might hit one next time.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:33 am

No much to it, but the drugs sounds are on the right; tuning, channel switching, and (big time sleeper of a) fuzz to the left.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:52 pm

Lookin’ good, Jäke (yeah i’m Late to the party...). Simpler is better... I’m running this lot into an RE-150...

Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:08 am

What's with the skate wheel?

Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:39 am

Big ass stomp for clumsy feet...

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:45 pm

What's become of your hiwatt od? I noticed it's not on your current line.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:23 am

[bandcamp]https://shaitan-rus.bandcamp.com/album/iii[/bandcamp]

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:36 am

418a wrote:Image

Tell me about the Pigtronix phaser.

I sold my Whetstone and I’m hella regretting it but now want to try some stuff before deciding if I’m going back.

The Whetstone Pad mode is slow dripping, like molasses.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:05 am

odontophobia wrote:
418a wrote:Image

Tell me about the Pigtronix phaser.

I sold my Whetstone and I’m hella regretting it but now want to try some stuff before deciding if I’m going back.

The Whetstone Pad mode is slow dripping, like molasses.

i sold it last week, i wish i could get Wetstone, but its to expesive for me now.
ordered th Arion Stereo Phaser, its cheaper and sounds better than piggy and its smaller, i need a free space for the Y-box on my board
resumimng - piggy sucks

Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:53 pm

*bloop*

Even Anguish -> Bongripper -> Big Muff -> Model Fet -> Turbo Tuner -> A/B box
Output A: straight into Ampeg V4 Input 1
Output B: Carbon Copy -> Mutron -> Disaster Transport -> Ampeg V4 Input 2
Post a reply