An open letter from me to electric amps usa.

Re: A open letter from me to electric amps usa.

Postby Fuzzyface » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:40 am

i defintely will, honestly and it may just be blind optimism but i think i will recieve my amp. I will absolutely post clips of it as well if things work out since there are not so many out there.
Fuzzyface

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Ancient Astronaught » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:41 am

Welcome! :hello:

Fuzzyface wrote:i've always gotten responses, however i'm worried as hell with the wait time now that i'm well over the 2 year mark. i was originally quoted 5 months because things were slow when i placed my order and even going by whay people had considered long wait times i figured 1 year max.....but never this long.
I have never heard of anyone not getting their amp despite the wait time or anything else, however if there are that many still waiting id be curious to know the exact lengths of time? I'm in the process of speaking to lawyer just to cover all the bases worst case scenario.
if anyone is in the same situation and wants to discuss this privately please let me know thanks

Are you part of the Matamp & Electric Amps Appreciation Group on facebook? there's about 20 other people in your exact same situation. Does he keep telling you theres a delay with the plate engraving? That seems to be what hes telling everyone.

D.o.S. wrote:Either way you should probably stick around. ILF is a pretty rad gear forum.

and most definitely this!!!
Iommic Pope wrote:Skip, you rule. You hate people so much, you're willing to discredit all human progress, its awesome.
Ancient Astronaught

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Fuzzyface » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:45 am

i'm not part of that facebook page ill check it out, but yes about the engraver. i believe the guy doing the engraving for the plates was same guy Mathias used and once he died it was major pain in the ass to sort out getting more done same way.....thats the info i have.
Fuzzyface

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby pelliott » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:46 am

Poopsenders.com
pelliott

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ancient Astronaught » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:49 am

Fuzzyface wrote:i'm not part of that facebook page ill check it out, but yes about the engraver. i believe the guy doing the engraving for the plates was same guy Mathias used and once he died it was major pain in the ass to sort out getting more done same way.....thats the info i have.

Yup that's exactly the same line he's feeding everyone from what I've read, and everyone is telling him they don't care just get different plates made and ship my amp. He refuses to budge until he finds an "engraver that can create them exactly the same way".

Seems like a line of shit to me. :rant:
Iommic Pope wrote:Skip, you rule. You hate people so much, you're willing to discredit all human progress, its awesome.
Ancient Astronaught

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby pelliott » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:39 am

Send the guy some gorilla poop. Let him know you mean business.
pelliott

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Fuzzyface » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:13 pm

seems like the FB group listed under Green Electric Amps & Matamp fanclub is not currently working.... if anyone knows how to continue to put people who are in the same situation in touch with one another to compare notes basically that would be helpful.
Hopefully this doesn't end badly for those involved
Fuzzyface

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby whiskey_face » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:35 pm

mojo sent fuzzy.
good deals with Noise. . .guitmatt, magiclawnchair, delaydecay, Fuzz_Pi, nixhex113, theAntihero, Ancient Astronaught, bigchiefbc, jwojtysiak, neonblack, osbornkt

http://www.facebook.com/daughtersofzionaz
whiskey_face

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby doctorpoopenstein420 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:50 pm

holy shit, i'm late. but i'm stoned and that poem has me goin crazy. i never knew you had such a way with words.
pelliott wrote:Remember, in doom, you're never fat, you're just heavy
doctorpoopenstein420

committed
committed

Re: An open letter from me to electric amps usa.

Postby Fuzzyface » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Is anyone a part of the FB page; "Green Electric Amps usa & MATAMP Fanclub" ??
It's likely set to private since seems to exist but cannot even view page to ask for invite.
Fuzzyface

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:08 pm

Nope, sorry
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fallen » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Not to butt into your dream of owning an Electric amp W.F. but if you like Marshall based tones and like small amp builders and have money seems like there are options that are 1000% better.

Verellen Skyhammer or Meathammer
Dunwich custom
Hex Model T based custom
Matamp GT-1 custom order
fallen

committed
committed

Postby whiskey_face » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:48 am

fallen wrote:Not to butt into your dream of owning an Electric amp W.F. but if you like Marshall based tones and like small amp builders and have money seems like there are options that are 1000% better.

Verellen Skyhammer or Meathammer
Dunwich custom
Hex Model T based custom
Matamp GT-1 custom order

not sure if this is for me or fuzzy but ya. 2 years ago when it seemed he wasn't scamming motherfuckers I didn't have the money now I have the money (every other Friday :lol: ) but hes MIA and a lot of people are like wtf dood.

ive chatted with dunwich nick quite a few times, always with a different idea :lol: if I could ever button down WTF I want ill have him make it.
good deals with Noise. . .guitmatt, magiclawnchair, delaydecay, Fuzz_Pi, nixhex113, theAntihero, Ancient Astronaught, bigchiefbc, jwojtysiak, neonblack, osbornkt

http://www.facebook.com/daughtersofzionaz
whiskey_face

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Baxandall » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:20 pm

I used to be in that Facebook group. I think it disbanded. There were some pissed off people in that group who have been waiting for years to get the equipment they ordered from Joel.
Ragged Trousers wrote:
retinal orbita wrote:Shocking that one doesn't need 2000k in boutique pedals to do interesting things anymore....
I saw this picture of Hendrix, all he used was a wah.... And not even the Jim Dunlop Jimi Hedrix wah, just some old thing.....

Jimi didn't realise the horrible tone suck we had to listen to every time he used that wah.
Baxandall

committed
committed

Postby sergiomunoz74 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:39 pm

You know what this thread reminded me of, the fact that I actualy put myself in the dunwich amp queue last yea in august. I shoul start saving the nickles and dimes and sell some stuff!
sergiomunoz74

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org