The GAS for Unobtanium Thread



Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby t-rey » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Buy it. Then invade the soccer fields and burn them to the ground. It does kinda look like a place where people go to disappear though...like vats of acid to melt the bodies and shit.
t-rey

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 10:55 am
Location: Wilmington, NC

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Well that'll be what I'll use part of it for. I wish I wish it was for sale. I'd be all over that like flies on shit.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3733
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm
Location: The South

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby AxAxSxS » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:18 pm

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:Well that'll be what I'll use part of it for. I wish I wish it was for sale. I'd be all over that like flies on shit.


http://wiki.answers.com/Q/If_a_house_is ... _ownership
Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 pm

I'll check on it, but I'm thinking it's actually abandoned but government owned so therefore exempt from some luck that way. :/

Like I said, the grounds themselves are regularly maintained as in someone comes and cuts it once or twice a month.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3733
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm
Location: The South

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby AxAxSxS » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:05 am

you should be able to find out by going to the city and asking who owns the property.
Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:47 am

Hell it's worth a shot. I shall take you up on that advice.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3733
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm
Location: The South

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:34 pm

Oh a slight update about the building I posted about. was thinking about it again this week. About a week after this last post I got my answer... it's owned by the government own VA compound/hospital retirement home that was condemned or at least abandoned since it got flooded out in katrina. They didn't reopen there and had built further down the road where another one is currently... just basically combining the two. As is it's a package deal with the compound. it's across the street cause that's where they actually got the supplies in for the hospital and for the retirement home... it was processed there and then taken across the street/railroad tracks into the back of that compound... oh basically it's not ever for sale and was told unless I was a government agency I can go sit on a dick. :(
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3733
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm
Location: The South

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby ALLisNOISE » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:57 am

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:which strangely was the name of one of my first death metal bands.

I went to high school with Flower!

You guys turned into The Nautilus, right?
God, it's been 15 years!
ALLisNOISE

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby Iommic Pope » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:52 am

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:Oh a slight update about the building I posted about. was thinking about it again this week. About a week after this last post I got my answer... it's owned by the government own VA compound/hospital retirement home that was condemned or at least abandoned since it got flooded out in katrina. They didn't reopen there and had built further down the road where another one is currently... just basically combining the two. As is it's a package deal with the compound. it's across the street cause that's where they actually got the supplies in for the hospital and for the retirement home... it was processed there and then taken across the street/railroad tracks into the back of that compound... oh basically it's not ever for sale and was told unless I was a government agency I can go sit on a dick. :(

That sucks, but the building probably copped some intense structural damage during Katrina (I imagine the flooding didn't do the foundation any good), which is probably why they abandoned it. General rule of thumb with government stuff (at least down here) is if it isn't up to their specs, you really don't want shit to do with it, as it would fail the inspections they submit private property owners to by tenfold the amount of issues.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11138
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 pm

ALLisNOISE wrote:
ShaolinLambKiller wrote:which strangely was the name of one of my first death metal bands.

I went to high school with Flower!

You guys turned into The Nautilus, right?
God, it's been 15 years!



No separate band. The Nautilus came from Driven By Suffering. Both the Nautilus and Seppuku existed at the same time. Flower was in both and equally failing in both. He got kicked out of Seppuku when he just kept fucking up. The Nautilus kept him around till he broke his bass at a show and we finished our set and everyone said we sounded better without bass cause it was clearer and obviously tighter. And at that time he decided to go head off deep into drugs. but yea it's been awhile.




Pope, actually that side of the railroad tracks didn't get flooded if anything it got the ground soaked like after a good hard rain. The complex of buildings on the other side is what got flooded and all fucked up and since they are pretty messed up... not too sure about structurally since they have been standing for the last decade with no real decay or roofs collapsing... but since that portion was fucked up they abandoned the entire piece since they don't need a storage/receiving bay no where near where they moved to. Either way piss it's still a great piece of property.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3733
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm
Location: The South

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby Iommic Pope » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Ah man that's such a waste. But, sounds like a typical government decision.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11138
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:57 pm

Yea, I'm pretty certain the buildings are all structurally sound cause i think they would've went on and bulldozed them since everything else that wasn't was immediately or at least in the 2 years following was torn down to the slab. But yea... total fucking waste.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3733
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm
Location: The South

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby backwardsvoyager » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:30 pm

NECROBUMP

if anyone sees a Fender Performer i'd appreciate a heads-up. if i can manage to buy one while i can afford before buying a bunch of other things that aren't hideously unpopular 80s japanese fenders that would be swell. i've never seen one for sale in Australia and when they come up in the US it's always either 'will not ship internationally' or 'SUPER RARE I"M GONNA MARK IT UP DOUBLE COS ITS THE ONLY ONE ON EBAY HAVE FUN WITH YOUR $500 IMPORT FEES COS I'M ONLY DECLARING IT AT ACTUAL INFLATED VALUE'

Image
Image

:)*
backwardsvoyager

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:52 am
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby skullservant » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Holy shit I've never seen one of those before, that's awesome.

I really don't know why, but I am GAS'ing for a Lucite EGC2000 bass, and a Travis Bean Artist Series Guitar. And a Harvester alumi. I'm so pleased by my EGC's though that I won't part with them, they play perfectly and are everything that I want so I have no reason to GAS
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16460
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: The GAS for Unobtanium Thread

Postby odontophobia » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:33 pm

I think the Fender Performer is cool as shit.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4733
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.