dod bass grunge

Postby Greenfuz » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 am

for the doom guitarist on a budget?

Greenfuz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: dod bass grunge

Postby Krosis » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:36 am

Impressive. I watched this video awhile ago where this guy uses a Digitech Grunge and a Squier Strat to get a metal sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7J8my7602o

I picked up a Digitech for $20 but didn't have much luck myself with it. Returned it for full refund. But YMMV.

That Bass Grunge on the other hand, sounds pretty good.
samzadgan wrote:You could come back and Matt Pike actually played classical guitar and studied really hard, didn't drink or smoke, and was now high paid Lawyer who spend most of his free time on TGP talking about how much his Les Paul weighs and how that makes the tone better than a Les Paul that weighs 0.05lb less.

new05002 wrote:I heard it does not work for kids who dont like black sabbath and sleep so there you go.
Krosis

experienced
experienced

Postby LOCOPELAND » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:46 am

Awesome pedal. Had one long ago when I first started playing bass. The instruction booklet had settings for The Melvins and Prong. Sadly, I lost it at some point. Wish I still had it.
:ilw:

nightterrors wrote:Except fuzz, fuzz all the time.
LOCOPELAND

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby van_muddlestein » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:07 am

That thing sounds pretty awesome! The old days of effects pedal companies being fairly clueless most of the time led to terrible results a lot, but every now and then DOD/Digitech and Boss stumbled on some pure gold.
van_muddlestein

committed
committed

Return to ilovedoom.org