Portland/PNW dudes, can anyone help out with a show?

Portland/PNW dudes, can anyone help out with a show?

Postby live-i-evil » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Hey dudes, I'll be heading on a West Coast tour as photographer with my friends' band Fell to Low in a couple weeks and the Portland date on Sunday June 23rd fell through. John, the bass player for Nails plays guitar for them and they're a pretty heavy band but not doom at all, definitely in the post-hardcore genre. More of a Jesus Lizard meets Unwound if they were on Dischord and slept with Shellac after a Harvey Milk(5 minute mark on Sartoris, oh baby that noisy fuzz) show and had breakfast with Rapeman? Fuck it, hard to describe so just listen to some of the tracks below. Don't care what kind of show really, we're gonna be there anyway so might as well play somewhere. Like I said we'll be there whether or not a show happens so if you guys wanna hang get in touch! Good people, good friends - should be a great time regardless.

Fell to Low:

Here's the whole tour:

if any of you dudes are around you should come out and have a beer, I'll probably be running merch.
D-Day wrote:People have changed names without me knowing and I was all like "WTF I never 'liked' Paul's Pickles and Penis Pumps!"

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals List

Gear
Dunwich Iron Pile Custom 200
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

EGC Chessie - Sea Foam Green
Mercury Guitar - sweet/rare offset guitar

Boomerang+ Phrase Sampler
Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck
live-i-evil

committed
committed

Re: Portland/PNW dudes, can anyone help out with a show?

Postby AxAxSxS » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:41 pm

I'll try to make it to the show on the 22'nd. Off to look up the band so I can get them on my events calender. :thumb:
Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:18 pm

live-i-evil wrote:More of a Jesus Lizard meets Unwound if they were on Dischord and slept with Shellac after a Harvey Milk(5 minute mark on Sartoris, oh baby that noisy fuzz) show and had breakfast with Rapeman?

I've never wanted to listen to a band based on description more than right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby misterstomach » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:23 pm

i sure would like to help. unfortunately, the 23rd is the day i will be returning from a ten day backpacking trip, so i'm really not going to be able to throw anything together. perhaps i'll be up for a beer when i get home though. hit me up when you're here.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby ryan summit » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Achtane wrote:
live-i-evil wrote:More of a Jesus Lizard meets Unwound if they were on Dischord and slept with Shellac after a Harvey Milk(5 minute mark on Sartoris, oh baby that noisy fuzz) show and had breakfast with Rapeman?

I've never wanted to listen to a band based on description more than right now.

word
ryan summit

Supporter
Supporter

Postby live-i-evil » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:37 pm

I embedded some bandcamp songs in my first post. It showed up on my home laptop but it's not showing up on the work comp, can anyone see those links? I posted four songs from their bandcamp which is felltolow.bandcamp.com

misterstomach wrote:i sure would like to help. unfortunately, the 23rd is the day i will be returning from a ten day backpacking trip, so i'm really not going to be able to throw anything together. perhaps i'll be up for a beer when i get home though. hit me up when you're here.

Thanks and will do Parker!

AxAxSxS wrote:I'll try to make it to the show on the 22'nd. Off to look up the band so I can get them on my events calender. :thumb:

Cool, I'll see you then!
D-Day wrote:People have changed names without me knowing and I was all like "WTF I never 'liked' Paul's Pickles and Penis Pumps!"

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals List

Gear
Dunwich Iron Pile Custom 200
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

EGC Chessie - Sea Foam Green
Mercury Guitar - sweet/rare offset guitar

Boomerang+ Phrase Sampler
Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck