Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby JTurbide » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Posted in general gear but figured it belonged here too ! :) I just got that Ampeg V2. Best amp I've owned so far

JTurbide

committed
committed

Postby systemofameow » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:58 pm

The V series are really just something else, fucking love my V4. Your stack with the Earth and Sound City cab is HOT.
:love: :flame: :love:
systemofameow

committed
committed

Postby JTurbide » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Thanks :) I'm super pissed that me and the fellas I jam with don't have a jam space yet. Everytime we play I'm stuck with a shitty sounding and beated up rented marshall valvestate.
I want to play these loud and in a band situation !!!!
JTurbide

committed
committed

Postby odontophobia » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:48 am

Blacked out kvlt logo looks way sweet. That rig has to rip.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby systemofameow » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:07 am

JTurbide wrote:Thanks :) I'm super pissed that me and the fellas I jam with don't have a jam space yet. Everytime we play I'm stuck with a shitty sounding and beated up rented marshall valvestate.
I want to play these loud and in a band situation !!!!

Ahhh that sucks. Hopefully you guys find a place soon, it's a travesty you can't crank those beefy boys.

There's been some stress around the spot I share with some folks lately. One of the bands we share space with broke up and another one of the renters just got kicked off welfare because the state found out they're in a band (I guess that sorta thing disqualifies you?) so our rent just went up a bunch. Provided nothing else gets fucked up in our lives I think we'll be alright though...
systemofameow

committed
committed

Postby JTurbide » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:30 pm

Damn hope y'all gonna be alright, it must suck to have to find another space, move all the gear, etc..

At least I have my attenuator so and can kinda crank it but it's not the same feeling as playing loud. I also might look for a bass cab, I don't play bass often, and I'm always playing alone when I do but everytime I play my bass I'm afraid I'm gonna blow/damage my Sound City speakers.. that would fucking suck.
JTurbide

committed
committed

Previous

Return to ilovedoom.org