Post Your Rig: Doom Edition



Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby ethanxcampos » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:31 am

Current rig in my practice space.
Attachments
Photo Dec 11, 1 53 06 PM.jpg
Photo Dec 11, 1 53 06 PM.jpg (75.98 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
ethanxcampos

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby ShaunNecro » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:03 pm

Image

Got my new V4 today from my buddy up in Michigan. Shit is looking gooooood.
Wills Dissolve
http://facebook.com/willsdissolveband
https://willsdissolve.bandcamp.com
http://shaunnecro.tumblr.com/
NSFW: show
Iommic Pope wrote:Remember, she was dead when you got there......but you couldn't have been there-you were on a jumping castle at that point in time.

We just call it the "doom" room in the hope we might lure hipster girls there...into our rape vans....I mean vans of righteous wizarding.
ShaunNecro

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby odontophobia » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:08 pm

This page got really nice really quickly.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan


Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby ShaunNecro » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:45 am

BitchPudding wrote:Image
My rig.



Image
Wills Dissolve
http://facebook.com/willsdissolveband
https://willsdissolve.bandcamp.com
http://shaunnecro.tumblr.com/
NSFW: show
Iommic Pope wrote:Remember, she was dead when you got there......but you couldn't have been there-you were on a jumping castle at that point in time.

We just call it the "doom" room in the hope we might lure hipster girls there...into our rape vans....I mean vans of righteous wizarding.
ShaunNecro

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:06 am

ShaunNecro wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:Image
My rig.



Image

Thanks bitch. <3
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4113
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Stardust Speedway

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby CarlGene » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Pedalboard:

Image

Rig w/ old pedalboard pic:

Image

So many tone possibilities.
CarlGene

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:16 am
Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby Iommic Pope » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Sweet molasses.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11146
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby samzadgan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:54 pm

my new home practice rig of doom...actually thinking of getting the head out of that peavey and making a sleeve for it...it sounds so good and its 130w loud watts.

Image
Band: Crimson Ritual
https://crimsonritual.bandcamp.com
https://www.facebook.com/crimsonritual/

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2646
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby antennafarm » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:08 pm

sigh, i'd donate a valve of my heart for that bastin neck.
ANTIMAGIC MEDIA - antimagic.net
antennafarm

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:29 pm
Location: Delta City, MI

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:02 pm

I wonder if anyone sells just the aluminum neck anymore.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.
jrfox92

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3467
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am
Location: Akron, Ohio

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby odontophobia » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:24 am

antennafarm wrote:sigh, i'd donate a valve of my heart for that bastin neck.


Yup.

jrfox92 wrote:I wonder if anyone sells just the aluminum neck anymore.


Not that I can find. Thought about asking the guy at Nude guitars but then I'll have to get it shipped across the pond. Not really looking forward to that.

Really wish Bastin would do another run.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby ShaunNecro » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:42 pm

Would really like someone to do a run of bass necks.
Wills Dissolve
http://facebook.com/willsdissolveband
https://willsdissolve.bandcamp.com
http://shaunnecro.tumblr.com/
NSFW: show
Iommic Pope wrote:Remember, she was dead when you got there......but you couldn't have been there-you were on a jumping castle at that point in time.

We just call it the "doom" room in the hope we might lure hipster girls there...into our rape vans....I mean vans of righteous wizarding.
ShaunNecro

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby antennafarm » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:46 am

odontophobia wrote:Not that I can find. Thought about asking the guy at Nude guitars but then I'll have to get it shipped across the pond. Not really looking forward to that.


If you do, please share the info! I suspect there'd be enough interest that we could maybe get a couple folks in on it to spread out that assuredly awful shipping cost.
ANTIMAGIC MEDIA - antimagic.net
antennafarm

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:29 pm
Location: Delta City, MI

Re: Post Your Rig: Doom Edition

Postby samzadgan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:26 pm

umm...EGC are doing a run of necks...i dont know what the deal is with them...but thats something to check i guess...if you like EGC that is...
Band: Crimson Ritual
https://crimsonritual.bandcamp.com
https://www.facebook.com/crimsonritual/

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2646
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: new05002 and 5 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.