okay.



okay.

Postby vidret » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:52 pm

now i have one, too.
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6279
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: okay.

Postby live-i-evil » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Good on you, buddy.
D-Day wrote:People have changed names without me knowing and I was all like "WTF I never 'liked' Paul's Pickles and Penis Pumps!"


"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals List

Gear
Dunwich Iron Pile Custom 200
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

EGC Chessie - Sea Foam Green
Mercury Guitar - sweet/rare offset guitar

Boomerang+ Phrase Sampler
Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck
live-i-evil

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: Ventura/Ojai, Southern CA

Re: okay.

Postby Ancient Astronaught » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Congrats!!!!
Iommic Pope wrote:Skip, you rule. You hate people so much, you're willing to discredit all human progress, its awesome.
Ancient Astronaught

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7203
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 pm
Location: Bear Country

Re: okay.

Postby ryan summit » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:04 am

you deserve it!!!
ryan summit

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:11 am
Location: charlton hestons cold dead hands,exit 21,NY

Re: okay.

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Image
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#cultofGreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 36676
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: Ca$hadelphia

Re: okay.

Postby Iommic Pope » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 am

So, can we expect to see the doom workout programme happening in this thread?
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: okay.

Postby vidret » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:39 am

i guess i could post links to starting strength and appropriate youtube videos..

doom workout you say?

DEADLIFTS

SHOULDER PRESSES WITH A BARBELL

PULLUPS

that's it. now drink your beer and eat your meat.
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6279
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: okay.

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:53 am

I like how you've focused on the areas concerned with the loading and unloading of giant cabs, heavy pedal boards and ancient tube heads. Nice :doom:
Beer and protein rule, but I'm surprised to see you aren't prescribing more milk.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: okay.

Postby vidret » Wed May 01, 2013 12:43 pm



milk has great nutritional value, really, and anyone not able to bulk up will find it easier with milk in their diet. i hate saying diet.

shoulder presses > bench presses = how often are you pinned to a wall/floor with free movement of your elbows with your scapula pinched throughout the whole motion? shoulder presses rule, check out this guy

Image

shoulder pressing the world. atlas = bro-titan

deadlifts work more muscles than the squat, i'd always advise a person who can do both to do both, though. gotta lift those 4x12s!

pullups because it's the awesome thing to do.

I might start a doom workout thread if anyone asked for it i guess :hello:
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6279
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: okay.

Postby Ancient Astronaught » Wed May 01, 2013 1:13 pm

vidret wrote:I might start a doom workout thread if anyone asked for it i guess :hello:


Hey Vid, do you mind starting a doom workout thread? :cool:
Iommic Pope wrote:Skip, you rule. You hate people so much, you're willing to discredit all human progress, its awesome.
Ancient Astronaught

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7203
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 pm
Location: Bear Country

Re: okay.

Postby The Wood Wizard » Wed May 01, 2013 5:04 pm

TEACH ME TO BE MOUNTAINOUS.
I make guitars and stuff, check it out at...

THE WOOD WIZARD

:doom:
The Wood Wizard

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:31 pm
Location: Norwalk, CT USA

Re: okay.

Postby vidret » Wed May 01, 2013 5:28 pm

Ancient Astronaught wrote:
vidret wrote:I might start a doom workout thread if anyone asked for it i guess :hello:


Hey Vid, do you mind starting a doom workout thread? :cool:


aw shuck now it looks like i'm a total douche making you ask :lol:

I'll see if i can get something up by tomorrow i guess :thumb:
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6279
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: okay.

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu May 02, 2013 12:34 am

Nice.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: okay.

Postby yallerhon » Thu May 02, 2013 12:52 am

vidret wrote:deadlifts work more muscles than the squat, i'd always advise a person who can do both to do both, though. gotta lift those 4x12s!


Both all the way! :)

Image
Good deals with: PumpkinPieces, maz91379, allicio, nelsinian, tomlane95, casperh7, insubordination, bronzetalon
yallerhon

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Re: okay.

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu May 02, 2013 1:10 am

Nice.
This is so that when we listen to Conan (the band) while working out we can be motivated by the fact that we can become Conan (the barbarian), right?

:doom:
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Next

Return to ilovedoom.org



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.