Re: Ported 2x15's for guitar

Postby skullservant » Fri May 17, 2013 10:54 am

wuuuuut
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby terminator » Fri May 17, 2013 6:19 pm

live-i-evil wrote:Terminator, I owe you big ups on the Dietz suggestion cause now this is mine:

There just happened to be one my local craigslist and I grabbed it today. Just cranked my Hiwatt Custom 100 through it, thing sounds massive!

Bad Ass!!! Dietz are fucking solid! i'd love to have some bass cab style cabs with that side port. mine are technically pa mains with the port along the bottom. still, the evm15l's are what do it. Enjoy!
terminator

HERO
HERO

Postby live-i-evil » Tue May 21, 2013 8:53 pm

FUCK this cab rules super hard, especially for the price. I paid just over $300 for it which is about how much the speakers alone would cost. The EVM15Ls sound killer but holy fuck is this thing heavy. Easily outweighs my 70's Orange 4x12 - everytime I go to move it I swear it's fucking bolted to the floor but it's top notch construction. I feel like this could easily fall out of the back of a truck on the freeway one the way to a gig and still be good to go that night.
D-Day wrote:People have changed names without me knowing and I was all like "WTF I never 'liked' Paul's Pickles and Penis Pumps!"

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals List

Gear
Dunwich Iron Pile Custom 200
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

EGC Chessie - Sea Foam Green
Mercury Guitar - sweet/rare offset guitar

Boomerang+ Phrase Sampler
Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck