Post a link to your band!



Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:56 pm

That sounds great! still seems a little low in volume.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3733
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm
Location: The South

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby oarfish » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Working on the first demo/EP thing for my project, Oarfish. So far I'm pretty happy with the result: https://soundcloud.com/oarfish-band/sets/demo
Listen to Oarfish, it's heavy.
oarfish

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: 1000m below the surface

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby ognoy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:09 pm

My doom/sludge/post metal-band Solstorm:

Album(released 2011): https://duplicaterecords.bandcamp.com/album/solstorm

Live video:
ognoy

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:33 pm
Location: Bergen, Norway

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby conky » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:09 pm

oarfish wrote:Working on the first demo/EP thing for my project, Oarfish. So far I'm pretty happy with the result: https://soundcloud.com/oarfish-band/sets/demo


I dig the fuck outta this.
conky

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby oarfish » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:55 pm

conky wrote:
oarfish wrote:Working on the first demo/EP thing for my project, Oarfish. So far I'm pretty happy with the result: https://soundcloud.com/oarfish-band/sets/demo


I dig the fuck outta this.


I dig the fuck outta YOU! Appreciate it. Currently looking around for a singer to kind of "finalize" the Oarfish sound. Right now the band is, well, me. :)
Listen to Oarfish, it's heavy.
oarfish

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: 1000m below the surface

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby doominchains » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:26 pm

oarfish wrote:
conky wrote:
oarfish wrote:Working on the first demo/EP thing for my project, Oarfish. So far I'm pretty happy with the result: https://soundcloud.com/oarfish-band/sets/demo


I dig the fuck outta this.


I dig the fuck outta YOU! Appreciate it. Currently looking around for a singer to kind of "finalize" the Oarfish sound. Right now the band is, well, me. :)


Yeah, good fucking shit oarfish!
doominchains

involved
involved
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:21 pm

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby AxAxSxS » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:23 am

Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby oarfish » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:20 am

doominchains wrote:
oarfish wrote:
conky wrote:
oarfish wrote:Working on the first demo/EP thing for my project, Oarfish. So far I'm pretty happy with the result: https://soundcloud.com/oarfish-band/sets/demo


I dig the fuck outta this.


I dig the fuck outta YOU! Appreciate it. Currently looking around for a singer to kind of "finalize" the Oarfish sound. Right now the band is, well, me. :)


Yeah, good fucking shit oarfish!


:!!!:
Listen to Oarfish, it's heavy.
oarfish

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: 1000m below the surface

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby oarfish » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Listen to Oarfish, it's heavy.
oarfish

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: 1000m below the surface

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:22 pm

Digging the shit out of the first track of your demo, dude.

not that you're asking for my two cents but I'm not sure you need a singer.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Olin wrote: I'm at work 100% of the time I want to go buy beer and it's starting to get pretty emotional.

friendship wrote:If the market value of your pedals isn't plainly audible to you then you must not hear very well.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27333
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby oarfish » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:23 pm

D.o.S. wrote:Digging the shit out of the first track of your demo, dude.


Thanks! Just got in touch with a female vocalist so if all goes well, there might be some singing on it soon. :)
Listen to Oarfish, it's heavy.
oarfish

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: 1000m below the surface

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:32 pm

! Female vocals are the exception. They are always the best for this sort of stuff.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Olin wrote: I'm at work 100% of the time I want to go buy beer and it's starting to get pretty emotional.

friendship wrote:If the market value of your pedals isn't plainly audible to you then you must not hear very well.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27333
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby CyaNitrate » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:28 am

oarfish wrote:Here's a new track: https://soundcloud.com/oarfish-band/canopus


This makes me wanna be in a band with you. Yup.
jwar wrote:BRO! There is only one order! Bass>fuzz>fuzz>fuzz>fuzz>overdriven amp. :)

goroth wrote:Come up here and fuzz party. Yes. Fuzz party. It is a legit verb.
CyaNitrate

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 870
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 pm
Location: The Desert

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby oarfish » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:19 pm

CyaNitrate wrote:
oarfish wrote:Here's a new track: https://soundcloud.com/oarfish-band/canopus


This makes me wanna be in a band with you. Yup.


:!!!:

Thanks! The singer might not happen so I'm thinking I'll start packaging the demo as-is pretty soon and get it out there.
Listen to Oarfish, it's heavy.
oarfish

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: 1000m below the surface

Re: Post a link to your band!

Postby Bad-Samaritan » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:12 pm

The neighboring bandroom dudes got to me to record the annual lofi sludgy black metal ep. Was good fun, still working on vocals for the other songs, but we have one full one at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTANLzd ... ture=share
Bad-Samaritan

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.