First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?



Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby lapsteel » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:03 pm

War pigs. That is a sweet rig.... Lucky bastard.
lapsteel

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:31 am

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:51 am

Wizards and Weed... gotta be Dopethrone.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28616
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby fallen » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:46 am

Sleep - From Beyond

Starts out all quiet for a while and then kaboom. Love that riff.

fallen

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:52 am

From Beyond is so much better live... it's the only time I really, really hate the production on Holy Mountain.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28616
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby vidret » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:36 am



this or above


:doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom: :doom:
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6279
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby live-i-evil » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:33 pm

All valid offerings. I'll probably Electric Wizardify some Dumble era Clapton for the blooze lawyers on TGP and see how they feel about that.
D-Day wrote:People have changed names without me knowing and I was all like "WTF I never 'liked' Paul's Pickles and Penis Pumps!"


"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals List

Gear
Dunwich Iron Pile Custom 200
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

EGC Chessie - Sea Foam Green
Mercury Guitar - sweet/rare offset guitar

Boomerang+ Phrase Sampler
Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck
live-i-evil

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: Ventura/Ojai, Southern CA

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby new05002 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:35 pm

wish i had the fuckod to test on it! darn should have sold it after the build
new05002

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3870
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby live-i-evil » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:41 pm

new05002 wrote:wish i had the fuckod to test on it! darn should have sold it after the build


Good thing I still got mine. Don't know if it will last after the Ape Blaster lands though, whenever that may be.
D-Day wrote:People have changed names without me knowing and I was all like "WTF I never 'liked' Paul's Pickles and Penis Pumps!"


"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals List

Gear
Dunwich Iron Pile Custom 200
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

EGC Chessie - Sea Foam Green
Mercury Guitar - sweet/rare offset guitar

Boomerang+ Phrase Sampler
Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck
live-i-evil

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: Ventura/Ojai, Southern CA

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby new05002 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:51 pm

i do have that of course
new05002

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3870
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby AngryGoldfish » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Of course, seeing as it's a Hiwatt-inspired amp, maybe a Pink Floyd tune is in order?
Catalinbread⁞⁞Earthquaker Devices⁞⁞Strymon⁞⁞Smallsound/Bigsound
Iron Ether⁞⁞Black Arts Toneworks⁞⁞Dr. Scientist⁞⁞Fairfield Circuitry
Tom Anderson⁞⁞Ibanez⁞⁞Guild⁞⁞Gretsch⁞⁞Fryette⁞⁞Audio Kitchen

Doom Room - type fast, riff slow
AngryGoldfish

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3528
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby samzadgan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:30 am

Man, that is a sweet amp...and those Cabs...you are a lucky man.

as far as first thing to play...what about El Coyote...?
Fuzz Demo's:https://www.instagram.com/sketchyfuzzies/
Solo band: http://zatas.bandcamp.com/track/call-of-the-ancients

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby bigmufffuzzwizz » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:45 pm

You got a Dunwich head in this neck of the woods! I must come see
bigmufffuzzwizz

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Re: First thread - what should I play first on my Dunwich?

Postby fungalattack » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Get a baritone guitar tune it an octave down and hold one chord for three minutes at full volume. :rock: d0oM :rock:
Fuzz, reverb, delay.

http://dridge.bandcamp.com/
fungalattack

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Previous

Return to ilovedoom.org



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.