ilovedoom.com

ilovedoom.com

Postby FuzzHugger » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:50 pm

:hello:

The Doom Room thread is now in this forum & can flow more like a chat room...AND you can now create other threads for more specific / sustained discussion on one topic.

Enjoy!
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Re: ilovedoom.com

Postby Moustache_Bash » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Haha, Tom you're awesome! It's like the DR has become a megastar from its humble beginnings as a mere thread at Harmony Central. Long Live ILF, and DOM.
Moustache_Bash

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby misterstomach » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:59 pm

this is confusing. i check for doom room, cannot find it. then i track it down and look here. now it's showing up in the general discussion section of the main forum again. weird. anyway, thanks for taking care of us.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby FuzzHugger » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:03 pm

misterstomach wrote:this is confusing. i check for doom room, cannot find it. then i track it down and look here. now it's showing up in the general discussion section of the main forum again. weird. anyway, thanks for taking care of us.

Code is still being written as week speak...working out bugs and navigation in a minute.
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby FuzzHugger » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Note the new Quick Nav buttons in the top left corner of every page. :) You can quickly jump to different sections here.
nav.jpg
nav.jpg (29.22 KiB) Viewed 7167 times
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Um, Mr. Dalton, I just changed my board preference from ILF Green Ugly to DOOM and now I can't get back.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby FuzzHugger » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Um, Mr. Dalton, I just changed my board preference from ILF Green Ugly to DOOM and now I can't get back.

Green Ugly has died (due to phpBB navigation updating). Sorry, had to crack a few eggs. :hug:
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Um, cracked eggs are fine, but do you think we can get a board style with a dark colored background ... uh ... like ... in ... DOOM ... maybe?
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby FuzzHugger » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:00 am

Chankgeez wrote:Um, cracked eggs are fine, but do you think we can get a board style with a dark colored background ... uh ... like ... in ... DOOM ... maybe?

Some updated styles are in the works. I just can't update/integrate those dated styles anymore.
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby pigmaker » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:03 am

iloveawkwarderections.co.uk
http://mathewriley.com
Want:; EFE Dope Priest Particle Series '77/Standard .... Malekko ID-600 Bright or Dark

good deals with: shikawkee, worra, chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:04 am

I didn't have any great attachment to the ILF Ugly Green, I just don't like light colored backgrounds. Too much glare.

Thanks, Tom, I'll be patient.
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:07 am

Chankgeez wrote:I didn't have any great attachment to the ILF Ugly Green, I just don't like light colored backgrounds. Too much glare.

finally someone that agrees with me on this thing [the glare thing] :group: :group: :group: :group: :group: :group:
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby D-Day » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:09 am

I was into the ugly green but this new thingy is cool. Thank you Tom :0)
Iommic Pope wrote:Social currency is for cunts.

Infinite Flux
Electric Heat
D-Day

experienced
experienced

Postby FuzzHugger » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:15 am

Mudfuzz wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:I didn't have any great attachment to the ILF Ugly Green, I just don't like light colored backgrounds. Too much glare.

finally someone that agrees with me on this thing [the glare thing] :group: :group: :group: :group: :group: :group:

D-Day wrote:I was into the ugly green but this new thingy is cool. Thank you Tom :0)

A NEW dark style is on the way. The old ones were too dated and couldn't integrate with the forum. :hug:
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:22 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Next

Return to ilovedoom.org