Haaaay y’all

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:29 pm

ILoveDoom.orgy

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:33 pm

Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:23 am

Man those snake mage kings know how to party.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:26 am

Tom Dalton wrote:ILoveDoom.orgy

Does this mean we're considered a scholarly source for research and thesis papers?

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 pm

HeavyXIII wrote:
Tom Dalton wrote:ILoveDoom.orgy

Does this mean we're considered a scholarly source for research and thesis papers?

We weren't already?

Also, I decided to treat mahself to a new Frazz for my birthday. It greatly exceeds expectations. Yall need to check one out. Like right now.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:37 pm

we
are
all
dead

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:07 pm

Ryan's stuff rules hard. He sent me a Bitquest recently, and I can't stop fucking with it.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:14 pm

christianatl wrote:Ryan's stuff rules hard. He sent me a Bitquest recently, and I can't stop fucking with it.

Indeed it does. And he's probably one of the nicest people I've ever encountered. I've been mighty curious about the BitQuest - especially the modulated verb and flanger bits. And also the bitcrushed fuzz stuff...because video game sountrack riffs. Do you find yourself overwhelmed by it to the point you tweak instead of play? That's really my only hesitation with it.

Frazz is the bee's knees and/or cat's pajamas, dude. Voltage sag just above minimum and not much gain is big burly, buzzy, stoner toanz.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:27 pm

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:we
are
all
dead

curl up and die?

Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Hey dudes, look at all these goddamned Fenders. The Gibsons just can't bring it like these ones, and have been relegated to case duty.

Last edited by Jäke on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:13 pm

Those all look great.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 am

That is sexy but I'm totally down to take a Gibson that needs a foster home.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:24 am

odontophobia wrote:
ShaolinLambKiller wrote:we
are
all
dead

curl up and die?

Played with them years ago. Had no idea who they were and just by looking at them I thought it was going to be some really bad emo band. First note in took me by surprise and they melted my face off with their set. To this day it was one of the most intense sets I've ever seen.
Jäke wrote:Hey dudes, look at all these goddamned Fenders. The Gibsons just can't bring it like these ones, and have been relegated to case duty.

Whats the specs on the sliverburst? Is that a custom job or did they do a run of these?

Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:09 am

Use to work with Mike (singer) of Curl up and Die in Las Vegas before he moved to Chicago. Super nice chap. I was really jealous that he recorded with Alex Newport, since I'd always been a huge Fudge Tunnel (and Nailbomb) fan.

That silverburst is an all Warmoth build. The black one is too, except for a Fender body. I prefer thicker necks that what typically come stock, so those both have 50s Gibby neck profiles. The Jazzy and the Star are only med Cs, unfortunately.

Always been a Gibson guy, because playing heavy music...who isn't? Saw ISIS on Oceanic tour and was introduced to the majesty of the Tele Deluxe. That's a very good gateway instrument from Gibson to Fender. Surprised more downtuned bands don't take advantage of that sucker.
Post a reply