The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby live-i-evil » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Man oh man, bad news for me and better news for others - I'm going to be selling most of my guitar gear. Including the Dunwich. Makes me feel all weepy. Hope ya'll are doing well and making cool shit out there.
D-Day wrote:People have changed names without me knowing and I was all like "WTF I never 'liked' Paul's Pickles and Penis Pumps!"

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals List

Gear
Dunwich Iron Pile Custom 200
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

EGC Chessie - Sea Foam Green
Mercury Guitar - sweet/rare offset guitar

Boomerang+ Phrase Sampler
Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck
live-i-evil

committed
committed

Postby fallen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Whoa that doesn't sound good. Hopefully whatever is going on it's not too serious. Sending good vibes your way.
fallen

committed
committed

Postby fever606 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm

:( Second all of that...
fever606

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby live-i-evil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Thanks dudes. It's not the end of the world, just a bit of a shift in my immediate direction. I'm finishing up art school and gotta start funding a studio of a different kind. I'm on a full ride, which is great, but supplies are always a killer. I still got my health, got my family, got my friends, so there's really nothing to complain about. Things are just stuff man, it don't matter none.
D-Day wrote:People have changed names without me knowing and I was all like "WTF I never 'liked' Paul's Pickles and Penis Pumps!"

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals List

Gear
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck
live-i-evil

committed
committed

Postby christianatl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:13 am

Sorry man. I feel you. I'm about 50k in debt at the moment. Medical bills and no insurance. Never again.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whores/108004672554176
http://whores.bandcamp.com
http://whores.bigcartel.com

WTB: Chase Bliss Tonal Recall, Keeley 30ms Delay, cool fuzzes and hand-painted stuff.
christianatl

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby live-i-evil » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:40 am

christianatl wrote:Sorry man. I feel you. I'm about 50k in debt at the moment. Medical bills and no insurance. Never again.

Man, I'm real sorry to hear that. It's so crazy how fast that can happen too. At least here in California the Medicaid expansion seems to have filled in most the gaps. I know some of my friends in GA were saying that the state declined to expand Medicaid and they have some friends in similar boats. I know it doesn't really help when people just randomly say "hang in there!", but hang in there dude!

Good Deals List

Gear
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck
live-i-evil

committed
committed

Postby live-i-evil » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:43 am

Also, Fever, just saw your Verellen set up in the BST. I'm supposed to be getting rid of gear not adding to it otherwise I'd be all over that setup!

Good Deals List

Gear
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck
live-i-evil

committed
committed

Postby misterstomach » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 pm

live-i-evil wrote:Man oh man, bad news for me and better news for others - I'm going to be selling most of my guitar gear. Including the Dunwich. Makes me feel all weepy. Hope ya'll are doing well and making cool shit out there.

i was recently wondering what you've been up to. good to encounter your cyber space presence. sorry you're having to unload a bunch of gear. i've definitely been there and it sucks. glad you're busy and doing shit.

and... are you selling your stuff on here? where does one find these items. i know you've got a bunch of killer stuff.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby live-i-evil » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:21 pm

misterstomach wrote:
live-i-evil wrote:Man oh man, bad news for me and better news for others - I'm going to be selling most of my guitar gear. Including the Dunwich. Makes me feel all weepy. Hope ya'll are doing well and making cool shit out there.

i was recently wondering what you've been up to. good to encounter your cyber space presence. sorry you're having to unload a bunch of gear. i've definitely been there and it sucks. glad you're busy and doing shit.

and... are you selling your stuff on here? where does one find these items. i know you've got a bunch of killer stuff.

Hey, man! My cyber-ghost lives on! I'll list it on the classifieds here when I get all the pictures taken and stuff. I'll also make sure to give a heads up in here, I'd rather the gear go to someone I know. So far it looks like I will be selling the following things:

Vintage 70's Orange 4x12 with Original Eminence Speakers
Dietz 2x15 cab loaded with EV15L speakers
2x10 port back cab with Vox cloth and EV 10m speakers
Dunwich Custom 200
This crazy vintage Gibson Titan amp I have that was modded to take 4 KT88 - It's a 100 watt big boy now
My Shoreline Gold Nash Thinline Tele
Maybe my Harry Joyce Custom 100

maybe a few other things here and there. Hope all is well in the north my man, you still playing with Druden/anything new out?

Good Deals List

Gear
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck
live-i-evil

committed
committed

Postby live-i-evil » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:20 pm

The Dunwich, my Nash, and a cab are listed in the emporium now. More to be listed soon.

Good Deals List

Gear
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck
live-i-evil

committed
committed

Postby live-i-evil » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Daaaaaamn, i may not have a home anymore. Got evacuated yesterday for the wildfires and can’t find any reliable info about what has and hasn’t burned since the powers out there. I was able to grab my cat and some gear but it was pretty gnarly.

Good Deals List

Gear
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck
live-i-evil

committed
committed

Postby systemofameow » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:48 pm

That's super stressful, I'm glad you and your feline made it out okay though. Hopefully things work out and your home is still standing.
systemofameow

committed
committed

Postby fever606 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:54 am

Stay safe, dude...
fever606

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Kacey Y » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:59 am

live-i-evil wrote:Daaaaaamn, i may not have a home anymore. Got evacuated yesterday for the wildfires and can’t find any reliable info about what has and hasn’t burned since the powers out there. I was able to grab my cat and some gear but it was pretty gnarly.

Fuck, that's intense, glad you're safe at least man. More than a few people on here have been hit by the fires over the past couple years. Stay safe!
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby live-i-evil » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Thanks for the support dudes. I'm crashing at a friends in LA with a car full of guitar gear. Still no official word on my apartment but it looks like it may have been spared. My mom's place looks like it may have been hit though. I'm headed back there tomorrow to check everything out.

Good Deals List

Gear
Harry Joyce Custom 100
70's Ampeg VT40 X2
70's Orange 4x12
Dietz 2x15

Drasp DL4
ss/bs Fuck