Postby new05002 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:58 am

Had one of the DA120s in the shop for a repair

Made a super stack while it was here.

new05002

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby John Matrix » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:56 am

My new band, Occlith has finished our first EP.

https://transylvaniantapes.bandcamp.com ... e-heresies
John Matrix

experienced
experienced

Postby Kacey Y » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:52 pm

John Matrix wrote:My new band, Occlith has finished our first EP.

Sounds killer man!
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby John Matrix » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:21 pm

Corey Y wrote:

Sounds killer man!

Thanks dude! Playin our first show this Friday. Hella pumped.
John Matrix

experienced
experienced

Postby PeteeBee » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:50 am

John Matrix wrote:
Corey Y wrote:

Sounds killer man!

Thanks dude! Playin our first show this Friday. Hella pumped.

Agreed, this sounds great. Post up when you play in SF or Oakland or something bay related and I'll try to make it out!
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby conky » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:35 am

This is good stuff. Bring this to GA while you're hitting all the other states.
conky

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:14 am

All the money is here in Europe though.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:53 am

Shit gets real once you cross the equator, though....
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Nateispro » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:04 am

Here's a little something I thought youd guys appreciate!
https://soundcloud.com/echoesleftbehind/doom-bride
First slower doom-y track Ive been really happy with! I hope you guys like!
Turn Up Tune Down Rock Out

Good deals: Holy Schnikes
Nateispro

committed
committed

Postby CaptainBoxman » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:16 pm

Been away for a few years - I started experiencing what I think was carpal tunnel and it made it impossible to play without serious pain. Sold off all my shit, except the guitars I built for sentimental value, and all but gave up. I sold all my shit a year ago, and I would say I stopped playing around 2/2.5 years ago.

2 weeks ago, I randomly decided to pick up the bass guitar I got for my 13th birthday and it fucking turns out I can play bass with no pain at all. AT ALL. Naturally I shit myself with excitement and bought a new bass straight away and basically haven't put it down since. I still have some chops, but to be honest I'm more suited to bass anyway.

Long update shortened to a point - I need a bass amp and though I've owned every variety of doom guitar amp (GT120, AOR, OTR120, Concert Lead, and a shit load of others), I have fuck all knowledge of doom bass amps

I'm looking for something cheap, ideally I don't want to spend more than £1000 on amp and cab in total so no custom built Verellen or anything like that...

Any suggestions you fine dudes can give would be appreciated
Iommic Pope wrote:The Boxman hails the Mountain,
Zion's rays descend.
CaptainBoxman

experienced
experienced

Postby HeavyXIII » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Not sure if people really check this sub any more, but my band finally got around to releasing our first album. After working on it for 3 years lmao

https://carkoon.bandcamp.com/album/carkoon

Good to finally feel free to work on other stuff, it was easy to be in a rut waiting for this stuff to be finished. Hope everyone is doing well!
Good Deal List: bearbeams, pena_55, sonidero, greyscales, ChetMagongalo, xchristophex, Monkey Boy, krautrocker, osbornkt

D.o.S. wrote:Like, I don't just listen to Whores when I'm sitting alone in my room with the lights off staring at a wall. Sometimes I listen to it with the lights on, too.

Carkoon, my Posty, Doomy, Dadcore band
FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/carkoondoom/
BANDCAMP | https://carkoon.bandcamp.com/releases
HeavyXIII

experienced
experienced

Postby ibarakishi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:23 am

HeavyXIII wrote:Not sure if people really check this sub any more, but my band finally got around to releasing our first album. After working on it for 3 years lmao

https://carkoon.bandcamp.com/album/carkoon

Good to finally feel free to work on other stuff, it was easy to be in a rut waiting for this stuff to be finished. Hope everyone is doing well!

CDs look nice, where did you get them done? Or did you do them yourself?
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

experienced
experienced

Postby HeavyXIII » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:50 pm

We got them done through EasyDisc, a small run of 100 which ran a little over $2 a disc. They made the design process bearable, considering I've never done a digipak layout before. They don't distribute your music like CDbaby does, but I believe they're more affordable if you don't need the extra stuff.
Good Deal List: bearbeams, pena_55, sonidero, greyscales, ChetMagongalo, xchristophex, Monkey Boy, krautrocker, osbornkt

D.o.S. wrote:Like, I don't just listen to Whores when I'm sitting alone in my room with the lights off staring at a wall. Sometimes I listen to it with the lights on, too.

Carkoon, my Posty, Doomy, Dadcore band
FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/carkoondoom/
BANDCAMP | https://carkoon.bandcamp.com/releases
HeavyXIII

experienced
experienced

Postby emptyparadigm » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:34 pm

CaptainBoxman wrote:Been away for a few years - I started experiencing what I think was carpal tunnel and it made it impossible to play without serious pain. Sold off all my shit, except the guitars I built for sentimental value, and all but gave up. I sold all my shit a year ago, and I would say I stopped playing around 2/2.5 years ago.

2 weeks ago, I randomly decided to pick up the bass guitar I got for my 13th birthday and it fucking turns out I can play bass with no pain at all. AT ALL. Naturally I shit myself with excitement and bought a new bass straight away and basically haven't put it down since. I still have some chops, but to be honest I'm more suited to bass anyway.

Long update shortened to a point - I need a bass amp and though I've owned every variety of doom guitar amp (GT120, AOR, OTR120, Concert Lead, and a shit load of others), I have fuck all knowledge of doom bass amps

I'm looking for something cheap, ideally I don't want to spend more than £1000 on amp and cab in total so no custom built Verellen or anything like that...

Congrats, dude! That's excellent to hear. You want something gig-worthy or just for putzin' around at the house?

Also, hi everyone. I never have time to log on here anymore. Hope to see y'all on the road and shit!
KHEMMIS. Doomed heavy metal. DECEIVER out 11/19/21 on Nuclear Blast.

GLACIAL TOMB. Misanthropic death/black/sludge. S/t debut out now on Gilead Media.

Good deals with: Ancient Astronaught, conky, crohny, D-Day, Corey Y, ryan summit, tons more here and on HCFX under this username
emptyparadigm

experienced
experienced

Postby odontophobia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:42 pm

emptyparadigm wrote:
CaptainBoxman wrote:Been away for a few years - I started experiencing what I think was carpal tunnel and it made it impossible to play without serious pain. Sold off all my shit, except the guitars I built for sentimental value, and all but gave up. I sold all my shit a year ago, and I would say I stopped playing around 2/2.5 years ago.

Congrats, dude! That's excellent to hear. You want something gig-worthy or just for putzin' around at the house?

Also, hi everyone. I never have time to log on here anymore. Hope to see y'all on the road and shit!

Yo dude.
Keep trying to catch y’all but parenting is hard and both Detroit and Chicago are 3 your trips.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org