The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby mathias » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:23 pm

I do web stufff for work. I'll try to email Tom, or if someone can put Tom in touch with me, I can help out with getting ilovedoom.org working again.
ILF Equipped :love:

skullservant wrote:You can like whatever you want so long as it makes you happy

Searching for that new sound.
If you can read this, then I'm back? :?:
mathias

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:23 am

That all sounds hot.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:05 am

Last night I had my first proper jam session in a style of music I like since I moved across country. It was a dual guitar band in the vein of Sixty Watt Shaman and Down sorta style. Really fun to play with, all the guys in the band were cool. I don't think I'm going to attempt to join the band though, because it was about a 1 hour 20 minute drive each way, kind of in the middle of nowhere. They even said it was kind of far and were surprised I came out, but I really wanted to meet some people into heavy music, play and have some socialization with someone who's not my coworker of family. It was a fun time, they invited me to a house party/bbq/jam session next month too. I'm still going to keep looking for something more local or even just not so remote, but I'm glad I went.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby odontophobia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:39 am

Corey Y wrote:Last night I had my first proper jam session in a style of music I like since I moved across country. It was a dual guitar band in the vein of Sixty Watt Shaman and Down sorta style. Really fun to play with, all the guys in the band were cool. I don't think I'm going to attempt to join the band though, because it was about a 1 hour 20 minute drive each way, kind of in the middle of nowhere. They even said it was kind of far and were surprised I came out, but I really wanted to meet some people into heavy music, play and have some socialization with someone who's not my coworker of family. It was a fun time, they invited me to a house party/bbq/jam session next month too. I'm still going to keep looking for something more local or even just not so remote, but I'm glad I went.

That's sweet. Sucks that it won't work out but still nice to jam.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:51 am

odontophobia wrote:That's sweet. Sucks that it won't work out but still nice to jam.

It was kind of a necessary social/creative recharge, if nothing else.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Stamnes » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:21 am

I'll be at Psycho Las Vegas. TOO many good bands
Stamnes

interested
interested

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:28 am

Well they basically wait for all the other festivals to show them what's cool, so that's to be expected.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby misterstomach » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:55 am

D.o.S. wrote:New druden track is rad BTW. Er, I guess April isn't new, but I just found it today.

https://druden.bandcamp.com/track/the-passage-2

Thanks. There's a whole album's worth of new stuff. We just put up that song while we're trying to figure out what to do with it.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Corey Y wrote:Last night I had my first proper jam session in a style of music I like since I moved across country. It was a dual guitar band in the vein of Sixty Watt Shaman and Down sorta style. Really fun to play with, all the guys in the band were cool. I don't think I'm going to attempt to join the band though, because it was about a 1 hour 20 minute drive each way, kind of in the middle of nowhere. They even said it was kind of far and were surprised I came out, but I really wanted to meet some people into heavy music, play and have some socialization with someone who's not my coworker of family. It was a fun time, they invited me to a house party/bbq/jam session next month too. I'm still going to keep looking for something more local or even just not so remote, but I'm glad I went.

Yeah that sounds cool as shit.
Would they be up for working remote with you and gettig together for occaisional jams to consolidate?
WWPD?

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jäke » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Holy shit, Corey … you're like in Youngstown now??? Dag. I grew up in near there. I hope you like it more than I did!
poop.
Jäke

committed
committed

Postby Kacey Y » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:52 am

Iommic Pope wrote:Yeah that sounds cool as shit.
Would they be up for working remote with you and gettig together for occaisional jams to consolidate?

I don't think they're on that level with stuff. If they were on top of self recording or had a demo of all their songs, it might be doable.

Jäke wrote:Holy shit, Corey … you're like in Youngstown now??? Dag. I grew up in near there. I hope you like it more than I did!

Near Youngstown, yeah. Living in Poland and working in Austintown. We were in Howland for a couple months when we moved here. I like it so far, I get the sense from everyone at my work that the whole area is very different than it was even 10 years ago. I don't go into Youngstown proper all that much, downtown was kind of a ghost town when we went to lunch there a couple times. It's all a hell of a lot better than where we moved from. Sure, there was a lot of cool shit within driving distance, but we were pretty tired of the mix of Robocop's Detroit and the town from Footloose style living at modern day SF bay area type prices.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Hazmat33 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:10 pm

Yo Corey Y...cool to see you in here...this is Matt. Hopefully we'll still do some jammin on Tuesday. If nothing else it will be a chance to make some new friends and talk tunes.
Hazmat33

committed
committed

Postby Kacey Y » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:40 am

Hazmat33 wrote:Yo Corey Y...cool to see you in here...this is Matt. Hopefully we'll still do some jammin on Tuesday. If nothing else it will be a chance to make some new friends and talk tunes.

Hey Matt! Yeah, I'm looking forward to jamming tomorrow. Double bonus that it's people who are also into stoner/doom type sounds as well, I need to find my people.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi. I'm in a new band doing vocals. it's kinda neat. got some other shit in the works. I'm so busy me getting home at 6pm is a rarity nowadays.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 am

SLK, let us know when you have some new songs done.

Got my Mask Audio Notabadascan today.
Am having lots of fun, albeit at low volumes.
Cannot wait to crank it.
WWPD?

Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org