The Doom Room: ILF Edition



Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby D.o.S. » Mon May 01, 2017 12:24 pm

rickenbastard wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:Yesterday I saw, at the same venue and with this running order, Bongzilla, Saint Vitus, Wolves in the Throne room, Candlemass, and Sleep.

I think I have achieved peak doom.


Desertfest? Aside from WitTR I've seen all those bands but never all in one night. That's so insanely awesome! Didn't realize Pat Bruders was playing bass for Vitus until today...even cooler.


Yeah it was super rad. First time seeing Vitus and Candlemass, severalth time seeing the others. WITTR was great (and great at Roadburn, as well), but I kind of prefer them in a smaller venue.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
spacelordmother wrote:If Animal Collective plays a free show in the woods and I'm not there to hear it are they still so so so fucking awful? I would say yes.

Gone Fission wrote:Anyone who suggests Yankee Hotel Foxtrot for the cover band concept gets a demerit.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 26467
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby rickenbastard » Mon May 01, 2017 12:31 pm

Super jealous even though I saw Sleep last week haha they get better every time.
rickenbastard

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby D.o.S. » Mon May 01, 2017 12:35 pm

OOOOH you did Decibel fest! my turn to be super jealous. How was it?
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
spacelordmother wrote:If Animal Collective plays a free show in the woods and I'm not there to hear it are they still so so so fucking awful? I would say yes.

Gone Fission wrote:Anyone who suggests Yankee Hotel Foxtrot for the cover band concept gets a demerit.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 26467
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby rickenbastard » Mon May 01, 2017 3:33 pm

D.o.S. wrote:OOOOH you did Decibel fest! my turn to be super jealous. How was it?


All the bands were really good but I met some majorly awesome people and saw lots of friends from out of town so that was actually the highlight
rickenbastard

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon May 01, 2017 5:38 pm

D.o.S. wrote:Yesterday I saw, at the same venue and with this running order, Bongzilla, Saint Vitus, Wolves in the Throne room, Candlemass, and Sleep.

I think I have achieved peak doom.

Go fuck yourself.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby dub » Tue May 02, 2017 12:36 am

Very jelly.
MATAMPS & TRASHED GUITARS
trades: Eric!, johndammit, Holy Schnikes, TheDandy, chatmatt, skullservant, intothegroove, Boxbie, bob the r0bot, sergiomunoz74, Laowiz
dub

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:23 am
Location: WGTN, NZ

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby D.o.S. » Tue May 02, 2017 8:07 am

Iommic Pope wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:Yesterday I saw, at the same venue and with this running order, Bongzilla, Saint Vitus, Wolves in the Throne room, Candlemass, and Sleep.

I think I have achieved peak doom.

Go fuck yourself.


:lol: :hug:

If it makes you feel better we only saw about 10 minutes of Sleep because our friend flipped out again. :(
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
spacelordmother wrote:If Animal Collective plays a free show in the woods and I'm not there to hear it are they still so so so fucking awful? I would say yes.

Gone Fission wrote:Anyone who suggests Yankee Hotel Foxtrot for the cover band concept gets a demerit.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 26467
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue May 02, 2017 9:15 am

That does actually make me feel somewhat better.

But also bad for you because you need to see Sleep.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby D.o.S. » Tue May 02, 2017 10:02 am

Eh this was #4? #5? It's all right. I'm happier that the situation has been somewhat resolved (no more contact with the dude for the forseeable future), to be honest.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
spacelordmother wrote:If Animal Collective plays a free show in the woods and I'm not there to hear it are they still so so so fucking awful? I would say yes.

Gone Fission wrote:Anyone who suggests Yankee Hotel Foxtrot for the cover band concept gets a demerit.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 26467
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue May 02, 2017 10:27 am

If that's the same duder you were telling me about, then I suppose that's a worthy sacrifice.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby samzadgan » Tue May 02, 2017 8:00 pm

So thats Desertfest...and Roadburn in like a month??

yeah...thats enough to turn anyone green with envy DoS...
Band: Crimson Ritual
https://crimsonritual.bandcamp.com
https://www.facebook.com/crimsonritual/

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2570
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby odontophobia » Tue May 02, 2017 10:18 pm

samzadgan wrote:So thats Desertfest...and Roadburn in like a month??

yeah...thats enough to turn anyone green with envy DoS...


Sometimes Command Prompt is living the life we all wish to live.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4568
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue May 02, 2017 11:02 pm

odontophobia wrote:
samzadgan wrote:So thats Desertfest...and Roadburn in like a month??

yeah...thats enough to turn anyone green with envy DoS...


Sometimes Command Prompt is living the life we all wish to live.

I see the gene for Dad Jokes has been activated.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby samzadgan » Tue May 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:
odontophobia wrote:
samzadgan wrote:So thats Desertfest...and Roadburn in like a month??

yeah...thats enough to turn anyone green with envy DoS...


Sometimes Command Prompt is living the life we all wish to live.

I see the gene for Dad Jokes has been activated.


wow, it took me awhile to get that...
Band: Crimson Ritual
https://crimsonritual.bandcamp.com
https://www.facebook.com/crimsonritual/

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2570
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

Re: The Doom Room: ILF Edition

Postby odontophobia » Wed May 03, 2017 1:28 pm

You have to commit to something...
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4568
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.