Sanford & Sonny Information booth

Sanford & Sonny Information booth

Postby sanfordandsonny » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:51 am

Hello this is my shark Tank I am not typing I am dictating using a robot that is in my phone so there may be some punctuation and spelling mistakes if you find this annoying go get your own shark Tank my shark Tank has robot sharks
I make a pedal called the Bluebeard that has a ridiculous waitlist I actually took down the website last week because I don't think people should feel teased so three hours ago I fell asleep on the couch in an attempt to write content for the shark tank now that I'm awake I'm going to solder some petals and stay off the shark tank and thanks to recent three day binge I can stay off of the buy sell trade page of I love photos so ask any questions you have here probably the first one is how do I get a Bluebeard well send an email to sanfordandsonny@gmail.com With" add me to the Bluebeard wait lis"t on the subject line or "add me to the Siamese Bluebeard" on the subject line this year once the wait list is caught up there will be two more petals added to the line you can stay posted here and I'll talk about it. Listen to Zeni Geva.
No seriously if you've never heard Zeni Geva go get a crash course. Now! If you've read this far obviously you have a lot of free time on your hands so go give them a try, later.
:cry: :picard: :cry:
sanfordandsonny

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Information booth

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 am

I would like to take this opportunity to officially welcome sanfordandsonny's robot sharks.

Now, that it's all butter. I would also like to take this opportunity to lobby for sanfordandsonny BlueBeard t-shirts.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby sanfordandsonny » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:04 am

Oh yeah the second question will be probably how long will I have to wait I'm not gonna lie it's probably going to be a few months the waitlist right now is above 100 I just have to weed through and assign everyone specific numbers you can check back here to find out what is the last pedal shipped. The pedals cost $850 plus shipping and handling [edit: $150..... Siri the robot kitteh secretary is fired] if you're in the US that's nine bucks for the rest of the world it's 19 bucks reason I do that is it's more expensive than some parts the world and not as expensive than others so that all kind of balances out I don't make any money on shipping because every once in a while send a bulk ship box filled with toys and VHS tapes and garbage So I break out of a bad evening or lose money I have a 30 day check it out hundred percent guarantee policy thing I want you to play it at home I want you to play with your band I want to play it whatever sort of recording situation you're in I hate it when you've almost decided that you have to sell a pedal before you Even receive it in the mail the mail when you plug it in George this so I don't want anybody stuck one of the reasons that these pedals resell for hundred and 80 bucks use that that's what they've been going for on talk base and eBay is people are happy with him I want people to Have this fuzz be something that lets them enjoy making music as opposed to the endless frustration of seeking out a bunch of other petals that don't make them as happy
What the hell am I talking about I got to go turn on Star Trek and get soldering I'm watching Star Trek chronologically while I'm building petals I am watching DS nine Deep Space 9 right now at the same time as watching Voyager Voyager sucks so bad but there's that cyborg girl let's get together soon seven of nine And I had no idea that so many of the cast of Benson was tied up in Star Trek live long and prosper goodnight. Oh yeah the Siamese Bluebeard is two Bluebeard's in one octagonal enclosure Where the circuits can be run in series or parallel there may be a few extra little doodads in there as well but I really want to work out the switching on this first like to do relay switching which I don't know anything about but I will and then PC B's and everybody gets octagons they will be etched by Dan W on with the robots can spell that as Dan double you. They will be $333 that's shipping included US or worldwide.
sanfordandsonny

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:07 am

sanfordandsonny wrote: The pedals cost $850 plus shipping ...

:lol: :whoa:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby new05002 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Go Sonny, Go Go Go, Go Sonny
new05002

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:05 pm

sanfordandsonny wrote:... The pedals cost $850 plus shipping ... had no idea that so many of the cast of Benson was tied up in Star Trek ...
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Sanford & Sonny Information booth

Postby new05002 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:34 pm

we can haz posts now>?
new05002

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby space6oy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 pm

:wha?:
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chillerthanmost » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:15 pm

I hated Voyager :erm:
chillerthanmost

Supporter
Supporter

Postby sanfordandsonny » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
sanfordandsonny wrote:... The pedals cost $850 plus shipping ... had no idea that so many of the cast of Benson was tied up in Star Trek ...

Whhhat????
Not $850!! $150 damn Siri

Anyone that's on the wait list is going to get their serial number in a week or two
I used to keep it pretty loose cause people would jump on and off the list
But I am trying to Rambo this thing...
and this Shark Tank will provide a place for accountability that things are being dealt with in a much more expedient manner so I can tell my wife
"no i need to work I don't want to watch Gilmore Girls with you"

Shark Tank will not become a distraction because all I thought about was posting an interview i did with Carmine Appice about his moustache and how he influenced Tom Savini and was pictured in the Green Angels chic tract.
Or contests involving senior citizens
No more babbling time to solder
(voyager sucks so bad I think the only reason it's not universally hated is the seven of nine borg woman. I did have a crush on a Vulcan nurse from a next generation episode then the actress came back as wharfs ex-girlfriend.
sanfordandsonny

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby DannDubbleEwe » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:57 am

DannDubbleEwe

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby LaoWiz » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:02 am

ZENI fucking GEVA

I've had Desire for Agony on vinyl for years. Never sounds less.
LaoWiz

Supporter
Supporter

Postby sanfordandsonny » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:03 am

The long awaited Sanford and Sonny Bluebeard shirt designed by John Dyer Baizley is available for sale.

I am using a NASA grade screening company The shirts are screened with five colors one of which is a glow in the dark ink which gives a "morbid patina" to the teeth and keys. I could never justify the use of Glow in the Dark ink to any former band members but now that I own a company.......)
If you would like one without the glow in the dark ink you are a no fun jerk, so why would I want you walking around wearing my shirt?
If you are not a jerk and want to paypal me $15 to (sanfordandsonny at gmail dot com)for a shirt or $25 for two (conus shipping included I will ship international i would just need to check the rates) please remember to include your shirt size and while I am sure many of you would use the gift option please do not, I need to be able to automate your address for shipping labels. This is a preorder I am doing the order early next week I am only doing 100 so I can be sure to have them out asap after the printer's spectacularly quick turnaround.
sanfordandsonny

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Sanford & Sonny Audio Weapons