HM2 Kit PCB

HM2 Kit PCB

Postby new05002 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:21 am

HM2 Kit PCBs are now up for sale for anyone in North America. All international orders will be handled by Moose's custom electronics. He will be receiving his PCBs in the mail in a few weeks so contact him for arrangements.

PCBs will be $6 per pcb + $2 shipping for 1-2 PCBs, at 3+ PCBs, shipping will increase to $5. I will limit the number of PCBs any one customer can buy.
If you are interested please email me at dunwichamps@gmail.com

I have a complete build document available as well discussing all details needed to build a 4 knob or 5 knob version of the HM2. Includes parts list (with part numbers) and a discussion about mods and tuning.

Note: Any commercial use of this PCB must be first discussed and approved by me via email.
new05002

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: HM2 Kit PCB

Postby Bellyheart » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:31 pm

Fun fun. Cool. Will this be a one and done, or are you gonna do this as long as demand exists?
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby new05002 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Bellyheart wrote:Fun fun. Cool. Will this be a one and done, or are you gonna do this as long as demand exists?

I have 60 pcbs for sale, if they sell out very fast I will reorder another 50-100. We shall see if if the demand is that hard.
new05002

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby odontophobia » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:09 am

Anybody willing to put one together for me? I'm amidst several home housing projects and definitely don't have time to try to build this and then troubleshoot when I eventually fuck up.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Return to Dunwich Amplification