FuzzThrone Deluxe - Silent Auction.
Now that FuzzThrone Deluxe #002-004 are built I am opening them up for a 1 week long silent auction which be used to fund my wedding!
First let me go over the FuzzThrone Deluxe Controls:
1. Depth - 6 positions rotary control that determine the amount of bass on the input of the circuit going from tighter to sludgier as the control is changed from full CCW to full CW.
2. Fuzz - amount of fuzz/distortion/clipping
3. Clip - 4 Position rotary control that changes the clipping diode arrangement: 1. Asymmetric Ge, 2. Silicon, 3. MOSFET, 4. LED
4. Tone - Adjusts Bass in conjunction with High control.
5. High - Adjusts Treble in conjunction with the Tone control.
6. Boost - Adds a metric fuck ton of output
7. Volume - Controls the amount of output.
Here are the silent auction instructions and rules:
1. All bids will be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. No other forms of communication will be accepted for official bids, that means private messages or comments do not count for bids.
2. The minimum bid is $200, don't even bother bidding less, I will delete it out right.
3. The top 3 bids will win a pedal, limited to 1 pedal per bidder.
4. In the case of a tie between/among bidders, the winner will be the person who bid first.
5. I will leave the bidding open for a week, open to domestic and international customers from anywhere.
6. During the week I will not announce the top 3 bids each day, that is why it is called a silent auction. If you want to increase your bid just email me with a new amount and I will update it.
7. After the week is up, I will contact the top 3 bids for payment. If a person flakes I will pick the 4th best bid and get in contact
(so on and so forth)
If your looking for a good sound clip, check my soundcloud for the original FT sounds or check the latest Conan record Blood Eagle. I will be putting up a demo this week showing these units but they can achieve all the original FT tones from the first unit.