· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
PLUG IN, TURN UP, DOOM OUT <dunwichamps.com> <FB>
Post a reply

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:56 pm

chillerthanmost wrote:
new05002 wrote:a few things that go up and running last nightImage

Got a chance to hear this through two cabs the other night and it sounded great. Thick, loud, and just the right amount of grit on the top end of the gain knob. Good job on it, man. Can't wait to get my hands on a GT120 OD.

Wait...so are you in a band with Corey? Good shit!

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:19 pm

LOCOPELAND wrote:
chillerthanmost wrote:
new05002 wrote:a few things that go up and running last nightImage

Got a chance to hear this through two cabs the other night and it sounded great. Thick, loud, and just the right amount of grit on the top end of the gain knob. Good job on it, man. Can't wait to get my hands on a GT120 OD.

Wait...so are you in a band with Corey? Good shit!

I AM! He's a good buddy, known him a very long time.
:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:42 pm

So I have been talking about preorders for quite some time and finally now I will be starting a Cthulhu Fuzz and Wizard Fuzz preorder. Cthulhu Fuzz will be $165 shipped in the US and Wizard Fuzz will be $220 shipped in the US. There will be a total of 10 Wizard Fuzz and 10 Cthulhu Fuzz for preorder. If all preorders are taken up when you submit for the preorder, you will be placed on a waitlist for a future order. Based on the amount of response we will later determine the size of the next order and timeframe. Note: Magic will be building all of these pedals, they will be PCB models (ie not on turrets)

For international buyers, shipping will be determined on a case by case basis.

There is a limit of 1 pedal per customer, so 1 Cthulhu Fuzz or 1 Wizard Fuzz (not both). This is due to the low numbers that will go up for sale.

These units will be screen printed and not etched due to time constraints with etching. The colors will be black and white.

If you wish to preorder please email dunwichamps@gmail.com

Please include the following:

1.Name
2. Address
3. Paypal Email
4. Which Pedal

I may not immediately email you back but I will get back to you at some point as to whether you are wait listed or in on the preorder.(I have a busy day job as well)

Once all of the preorders are in and paid for, the orders will begin.
Since this is a preorder, the pedals will be made to order and so it will be a bit of time before they are shipped to you but we (Magic and I) will keep people updated on the progress.

Thanks

Nick

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Yo Nick, when can we expect preorder on the HM2/Left Hand Path?
I know you're kinda snowed under right now but that thing has me by the balls....I just hope it ain't too long...

Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:14 am

Iommic Pope wrote:Yo Nick, when can we expect preorder on the HM2/Left Hand Path?
I know you're kinda snowed under right now but that thing has me by the balls....I just hope it ain't too long...

Not for a few months. The WF and CF preorders just started so I wont push another set until those are moving along.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:09 pm

new05002 wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:Yo Nick, when can we expect preorder on the HM2/Left Hand Path?

Not for a few months. The WF and CF preorders just started so I wont push another set until those are moving along.

Cheers dude, understandable. I can hang for a couple on that.

And then I will crush skulls and do this:

Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Representin'!

Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Got just a few more Cthulhu Fuzz preorders left, and a good amount of Wizard Fuzz preorders. Get them while they are hot!

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 am

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm

That's the one I'm waiting for :yay:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Who needs camera men for fancy panning when you have DOOOOOMM!!!

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:28 am

Yo, just wanted to say the PDX I won finally got here! Thanks again Nick! Thanks to Joe too!

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:43 am

Hello is it possible to buy or preorder a wizzard fuzz?

Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:18 am

CrawlingChaos wrote:Hello is it possible to buy or preorder a wizzard fuzz?

Right now the preorder already ended but I could put you down for the next preorder but it wont be for a bit.
Post a reply