General Dunwich Thread



Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby new05002 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:14 pm

new05002

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3855
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:58 am

I can see though time!

Cool man. Marsh chapel?
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11148
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby new05002 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:08 am

Iommic Pope wrote:I can see though time!

Cool man. Marsh chapel?


nah, super secret sauce
new05002

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3855
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Ooooh...intrigue...

Lots of secrets floating around the Doom Room lately. Like some kind if house...of secrets...
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11148
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby new05002 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:34 pm

I have made a bunch of playlists on both youtube and sound cloud for various pedals and amps

http://www.youtube.com/user/dunwichamps/playlists

https://soundcloud.com/dunwichamps/sets
new05002

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3855
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby new05002 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:37 pm

Clickless ABY

Image

I would like to thank Dr. Scientist Sounds for his immense help with the clickless part of this project. It would not have been possible to complete this build without his assistance.

One of the harder builds due to so much going on inside. Phase flip and ground lift switches for both outputs, tuner output. Switch are Output 1 On/Off, Master On/Off, Output 2 On/Off. Mono in but could be adjusted for stereo in operation as well.
new05002

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3855
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby Ancient Astronaught » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin clean!!!!

I kinda need one of these..... :picard:
Iommic Pope wrote:Skip, you rule. You hate people so much, you're willing to discredit all human progress, its awesome.
Ancient Astronaught

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7203
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 pm
Location: Bear Country

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby odontophobia » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Ancient Astronaught wrote:Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin clean!!!!

I kinda need one of these..... :picard:


yup.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4742
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby AxAxSxS » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:06 pm

odontophobia wrote:
Ancient Astronaught wrote:Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin clean!!!!

I kinda need one of these..... :picard:


yup.


for sure. Stereo Y only with the hum killing options would work perfect for me though.
Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby odontophobia » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 pm

AxAxSxS wrote:
odontophobia wrote:
Ancient Astronaught wrote:Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin clean!!!!

I kinda need one of these..... :picard:


yup.


for sure. Stereo Y only with the hum killing options would work perfect for me though.


Yeah, that's basically all I need.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4742
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby nightterrors » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:18 am

Stoked as SHIT for this.

Glad to see what was goin' on in my head for an ABY done in real life! Haha.
Going to be so awesome.

Thank you so much Nick and Ryan.
Good Dealings With: jumbo_steelie(x2), Demon666, foomanfat, Ryan, Skullservant, new05002(x3), WeHuntKings, edkoppel, monkeydancer, smalltownsongs, transients, weed_killer, superfuzz_bigmuff, multi_s, kosta, pez.period, juggernaut, craig0101, LazerViking, indianDYsummer, Muff_Diver, jrmy, cantremember, dangergirlstarship, pjrjazz, amorphous

Image
nightterrors

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1123
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:11 pm
Location: Da Great White North

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby nightterrors » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:33 pm

NICK IS THE MAAAAAAN

FUCCCCCCK
Good Dealings With: jumbo_steelie(x2), Demon666, foomanfat, Ryan, Skullservant, new05002(x3), WeHuntKings, edkoppel, monkeydancer, smalltownsongs, transients, weed_killer, superfuzz_bigmuff, multi_s, kosta, pez.period, juggernaut, craig0101, LazerViking, indianDYsummer, Muff_Diver, jrmy, cantremember, dangergirlstarship, pjrjazz, amorphous

Image
nightterrors

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1123
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:11 pm
Location: Da Great White North

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby new05002 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Image
new05002

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3855
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby Ancient Astronaught » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:12 pm

DAT WIRING!!! :eek:

Fuck dude, your a fucking master at wiring.
Iommic Pope wrote:Skip, you rule. You hate people so much, you're willing to discredit all human progress, its awesome.
Ancient Astronaught

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7203
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 pm
Location: Bear Country

Re: General Dunwich Thread

Postby new05002 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:14 pm

i think ive done better to be honest.

Best pedal I ever wired was Shannon's Wizard Fuzz (death star version)
new05002

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3855
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dunwich Amplification



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.