The Myco One

The Myco One

Postby MSUsousaphone » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:21 pm

So. I can give you the MikeO description and I can tell you what I'm hearing from other guys. They all say this thing is amazing. Stellar. A classic British OD, all analog, true bypass, made here in the US, and it has AN ACTUAL TUBE!!!!! Plus....it has two gain footswitches. Really. Every OD over $250 should have two gain footswitches. I don't care how awesome the pedal is....you can't justify a high price if you can only use one tone in a song without having to reach down and fiddle with things. Listen to this vid, though. Creamy. Oh so creamy. As you will be when playing through it. Oh wow. But I've never had first hand experience with this fella and I've really only played the skinny strings for maybe a total of two hours in my life.....so in the amazing words of Levar Burton, don't take my word for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsWxjzm ... abu1JIKDxQ

MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: The Myco One

Postby mjac28 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:51 am

I heard these pedals were the bomb can't wait to try one.
mjac28

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:07 am

Sounds good. I couldn't finish the demo though. I can't stand that dude or his playing style. I need the heavy tones. HEAVY. Give to Excane to demo for both bass and guitar please.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby My name is Mudd » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Possibly stupid question - what's the difference between the site and the flamethrower in your sig links? Both go to the same page.
dubkitty wrote:it's the Death Metal version of "Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite."

behndy wrote:...or Unsuspecting Tourist Penetration.... whatever does it for you.... i don't judge....
My name is Mudd

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MSUsousaphone » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:41 pm

I guess it's really just that one is a link to the website and the other is me being a sarcastic asshole.
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby My name is Mudd » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Ah...I was thinking it might be someone else's version of the Shark Tank. I was wrong. Never mind.
dubkitty wrote:it's the Death Metal version of "Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite."

behndy wrote:...or Unsuspecting Tourist Penetration.... whatever does it for you.... i don't judge....
My name is Mudd

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MSUsousaphone » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:10 am

I was kinda thinking it was a funny homage to Spaceballs......guess I'll change it.... :mope:
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MSUsousaphone » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Here's some ungodly awesome vintage tones from a vintage player. Can't wait to check out the versatility of this mug when Excane gets a hold of it.

MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to Myco Pedals