Not to Age
75%
I want MOAR Age!!!
17%

Total votes : 12

To Age or Not to Age?

Postby MSUsousaphone » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:53 am

Alright, fellas.

One of the customization options that Myco is bringing to you is the option to AGE your pedal. You know how some people like to go and get pristine jeans and only really fall in love with them when they get worn in, stained, and have tears....while others go spend extra cash to already get their jeans with that worn look? Well, in spirit with the current pedal lines mission to bring you some gritty vintage tones, we're going to let you get a pedal with a vintage worn look....without having to spend extra cash. Free of charge.

The images below are of a GLORIOUSLY creamy yet somehow still transparent sounding Myco Three with the aged looks. You can see some chips and scuffs on it. Please give us your feedback. Whatcha think? Cool idea? Not something you're interested in? Needs more stains and chips?

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: To Age or Not to Age?

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:57 am

Is this some kind of trick to redistribute "previously owned" pedals?
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby MSUsousaphone » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:21 am

Lol. I actually meant to add "this is not a way to sell previously owned pedals at new prices" in there somewhere. Forgot to.

No. I mean. This is the only Three currently in existence and there has yet to be a Myco Pedal purchased by a consumer. So it'd be a little hard to accomplish that feat. Though....sometimes....I wonder....if MikeO is a Time Lord.....
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:24 am

Yeah, I was just joking. It would be nice to have a pedal covered in stone washed denim though.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby MSUsousaphone » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:42 am

Oh I knew you were joking. But I knew someone would tage me for it if I didn't add it. Oh well. Haha. Just having to be SeriousSous in here and all, y'know. On a side note. I now screen every post to make sure they're impenetrable from TWSSs. Don't want anything slipping through my barriers. It's hard. So so hard. But I think I manage it without getting to sweaty.
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:53 am

:lol:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:56 am

Meh I like making the nicks and the scrapes myself
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:04 am

Yea I wouldn't be into that really. Now if they had different colors and stuff like that, I'd be down.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby LaoWiz » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Pedal looks good. Would look much better without the white stomp washers. They should get some metal ones. :)
LaoWiz

Supporter
Supporter

Postby My name is Mudd » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:07 pm

I try VERY HARD to keep my gear in as good a shape as I can; I'm not a fan of relic'ing a new instrument, especially for an upcharge; need I go on?
dubkitty wrote:it's the Death Metal version of "Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite."

behndy wrote:...or Unsuspecting Tourist Penetration.... whatever does it for you.... i don't judge....
My name is Mudd

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Myco Pedals