Ruh Roh

Re: Ruh Roh

Postby Tendollarcat » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 am

So will these sound as good as my EHX Big Muff and my Boss ODB 3?

They had better not have been made anywhere near Australia though. Those fuckers are shady :)
Tendollarcat

committed
committed

Postby Deltaphoenix » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:34 am

Can't trust a Dingo.
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.

My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:44 am

Sweet bra.

SO MSU, what is your association in all of this? Just doing demos and stuff? Did you already say that? I dumb.

Also, I wonder how this will sound with my tube amp. I know I tried one for awhile there and fucking loved the tone with my SS, but the tube amp didn't sound as good.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:59 pm

ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

;)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby MSUsousaphone » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:57 pm

I shall not. :excellent:
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MSUsousaphone » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Lawlz.

But you can consider me the Mouth (TWSS) of Myco. I'll be doing a lot of web stuff, answering emails, that kinda thing.

With the Swell stuff I totally agree with you. I needed it less with my Mesa 400+ ( a real man's tube amp) than with my Glock and Eden. I mean, the sechsy part is that warm tube like sound. So if your amp is already throwing out a warm tube like sound, some of the passion of the pedal isn't there for you. Not that it isn't good, still. The OD on the Swell stuff is bitchin. Some OD with BAAAAALLLZZZZZ. But I get what you're saying. It's like getting the Strymon Mobius when you already have your favorite filter. The pedal is still worth it with all the other cool things it does....but not AS worth it.
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:37 pm

MSUsousaphone wrote:Lawlz.

But you can consider me the Mouth (TWSS) of Myco. I'll be doing a lot of web stuff, answering emails, that kinda thing.

With the Swell stuff I totally agree with you. I needed it less with my Mesa 400+ ( a real man's tube amp) than with my Glock and Eden. I mean, the sechsy part is that warm tube like sound. So if your amp is already throwing out a warm tube like sound, some of the passion of the pedal isn't there for you. Not that it isn't good, still. The OD on the Swell stuff is bitchin. Some OD with BAAAAALLLZZZZZ. But I get what you're saying. It's like getting the Strymon Mobius when you already have your favorite filter. The pedal is still worth it with all the other cool things it does....but not AS worth it.

Well I will say this. One thing I dug about the Swell was how thick the sound is. Even with the B7K, I'm starting to understand why you called it a thin pedal from the get go. It doesn't have enough gain on tap either. I want something that can go from tame, to super ballsy. So this may be right up my alley. Again, not really digging the graphics or the names, but that's not a deal breaker for me. Maybe I could etch my own enclosure??????????? :)

Look forward to hearing/seeing more!

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Bam

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Deltaphoenix » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:51 am

Very nice demo homie! I wonder what 4 sounds like?
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.

Deltaphoenix

Supporter
Supporter

Postby MSUsousaphone » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:56 am

YES!

MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Deltaphoenix » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:18 pm

I hope everything is going Swell with Myco!

Deltaphoenix

Supporter
Supporter

Postby excane » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:23 pm

Deltaphoenix wrote:I hope everything is going Swell with Myco!

excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Previous

Return to Myco Pedals