WTB CHEEP TELE PARTS + PICKUPS

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
You CAN double-post things here and in the Main B/S/T. Use descriptive subjects (ex. "Strat neck plate") so people can find the parts they're looking for.

WTB CHEEP TELE PARTS + PICKUPS

Postby doommeow » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Check your parts drawer. WTB Tele parts, pickups….

Need to move forward with my bari-project, but would rather throw my limited funds to you nerds than elsewhere.

Looking for:

- A bridge. One of the Wilkinson 3 saddle is fine, black preferred. Will consider the 1/2 size ones to accommodate HBs/P90s (see below)…
- Knobs. Something cool, something cheap, something both?
- String trees.
- Strap buttons. Something cool? Considering finding something odd at Ikea and calling it a day.
- Neck plate (w/ appropriate screws). Standard 4 bolt style. I swore I had a spare lying around but can’t find it, but also haven’t torn up the numerous caches of shit that I have scattered around the universe in which I could be hiding.

And pickups….
I’m not looking for anything in particular. I think I want to stick with trad Tele form factor as I don’t have to deal with routing, I already have a number of pick guards that would work, and bridge options are cheaper and more plentiful - but I'm also open to changing that depending on what comes along and/or strikes my fancy at any given moment. Things I’m considering and/or interested in if the price is right
- GFS Professionalol 60’s bridge, low wind
- GFS Fatbody neck
- GFS surf 90s
- GFS gold foils
- Zhang
- Bill Lawrence (real deal, modern Wilde, and OG shit, none of the knock off rat fuck corrupt business partner shit)
- Rose Mozart
- Anything of the broadcaster flava
- Basically anything low wind but that will bring da lows, ya dig?

Lets make it clear - I’m not looking for top dollar corklicker stuff here, just needs some decent stuff on the cheap.

Whatcha got?
doommeow

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: WTB CHEEP TELE PARTS + PICKUPS

Postby antennafarm » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:24 pm

it's not super low wind but it might do it for you... a seymour duncan quarter pounder tele bridge? pm me :)
ANTIMAGIC MEDIA - antimagic.net
antennafarm

experienced
experienced

Postby doommeow » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:06 pm

antennafarm wrote:it's not super low wind but it might do it for you... a seymour duncan quarter pounder tele bridge? pm me :)

Looks like i'm now set for pickups, but thanks!
doommeow

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby doommeow » Wed May 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Think I'm all set for everything major. Still looking for knobs that I dig.

Thanks everybody!
doommeow

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to Tech & Projects B/S/T