· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Industrial-grade boutique boxes of beauty - in Holland, Michigan <MojoHandFx.com> <FB> <Tw>
Post a reply

Who Still Loves MojoHand?!

Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Seems pretty quiet lately..wondering if any of these guys have a spot on your boards still!

Re: Who Still Loves MojoHand?!

Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:52 pm

I heard a rumor that Brad sold to Cusack.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm

Chankgeez wrote:I heard a rumor that Brad sold to Cusack.

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:51 am

I just said it in the Colossus thread, but the Colossus slays on bass... so yes, I loves it...

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:11 am

I still use the Villanova Vibe and Crosstown on a consistent basis.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:26 am

Never heard of 'em!

(jk)

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:18 pm

THE FAITHFUL WILL BE REWARDED. Got some "re-issues" of some old boxes and also brand new stuff coming out soon!!

Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:45 am

I got a Juju boost not long ago that's pretty sweet :thumb:

Wed May 25, 2016 12:12 am

Wanna know about the "reissues", old boxes, and brand new stuff when you know. Anything special on tap for summer NAMM?

Fri May 27, 2016 4:49 pm

5659man wrote:Wanna know about the "reissues", old boxes, and brand new stuff when you know. Anything special on tap for summer NAMM?

We have a few things slotted for reveal at summer NAMM. I may or may not be there but Jon and Tony always are and they're seriously fantastic gentlemen. Wonder Filter will be in production soon, and we've brought back a drive and a fuzz pedal, with more to come.

Fri May 27, 2016 9:35 pm

I'm so happy for you Eric! Seems like a dream job dude! Way to fucking go man!

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Let me know if you go Eric! and I'll send you guys to some good restaurants in town.

Also, I finally bought a MojoHand Nebula IV, since MusicToyz had them on clearance. I've wanted one of these for almost 4 years, since I played it at a trade show. It's not as versatile as some more expensive phasers, but it's quite good at what it does.
Post a reply