Dealers / Online Shop

Dealers / Online Shop

Postby greyscales » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:55 am

In order to make buying pedals even easier than before, I decided to open an Etsy shop. Everything listed is in stock and ready to ship asap. In other words, you no longer have to worry about whether or not there is a wait time to get your pedals. While it isn't the perfect interface, hopefully it makes buying easier for all you Fuzzers!

The shop will include one-offs and any in stock items. Occasionally there may even be a coupon code for certain items. I will try to include as many photos as I can. You can always contact me through Etsy or ILF if you have any questions about a particular listing.

Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/GreyscaleDevices

Thanks!
greyscales

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: GSD on Etsy

Postby greyscales » Sun May 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Gonna go ahead and bump this thread because I've added a ton of new items since the original post.

Just added a Caligula Ring Mod today. Plenty of fuzz and delay on there as well.
They are all ready to ship and they'll be ready to ship in 1-2 days. I'm not doing international shipping via Etsy yet because of the variable rates, but I am happy to accommodate. Just email me!
greyscales

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Dealers / Online Shop

Postby greyscales » Wed May 15, 2013 4:16 pm

I'm now selling on Reverb.com in addition to Etsy. Also looking towards branching out to a physical dealer in the near future!

https://reverb.com/shop/greyscale-devices
greyscales

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to Greyscale Devices