Montreal Assembly Delay?

Moderator: multi_s

Montreal Assembly Delay?

Postby tmeury » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 pm

Putting this here as perhaps a way to gauge interest, but are there any plans to create a more straight forward delay pedal? Straight forward in the Montreal Assembly way of course.

I'm forever shopping delays it seems and I can't seem to find what I need.
tmeury

interested
interested

Re: Montreal Assembly Delay?

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 pm

tmeury wrote:I'm forever shopping delays it seems and I can't seem to find what I need.

What is it you're looking for, exactly? It seems like you're not even that sure what you really want. :idk:

Also, the closest thing to a "straight-forward" delay Scott's made (AKAIK) is the Jaywalking.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby multi_s » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:36 pm

maybe one day. or maybe as a mode on something else more likely.

right now we have a lot of difficulty making even the models we advertise so for now teh only realyl new thing will be purpll. after that who knows.

s
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby tmeury » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:24 am

jrfox92 wrote:
tmeury wrote:I'm forever shopping delays it seems and I can't seem to find what I need.

What is it you're looking for, exactly? It seems like you're not even that sure what you really want. :idk:

Also, the closest thing to a "straight-forward" delay Scott's made (AKAIK) is the Jaywalking.

That's pretty accurate. I'm intrigued by the Hungry Robot Wash and the Skreddy Echo for the wash abilities but each having nuances. Like enganging the wash circuit with a footswitch AND being able to adjust time manually vs a tap tempo. Ability to modulated the trails is cool too. I'm not a fan of big box all in ones ala DD500 or even the Timeline.

I've heard great things about the EAR but have yet to try one. The Mondegreen seems neat.

I know in Scotts work he/they would create something I didn't even know I needed.
tmeury

interested
interested

Postby voerking » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:35 pm

mode one of the CT5/ the Goodbye 24 have delay characteristics. not in a straight forward way, though.
voerking

experienced
experienced

Postby multi_s » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:14 pm

ya a lot of great delays exist already too, although i would have said that several years ago as well. but according to reverb teh most selling pedal on thier site last year was a stereo delay reverb ;)
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to Montreal Assembly