856 for ZELLERSASN



Moderator: multi_s

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby Garciabros » Tue May 02, 2017 2:26 pm

Inner Vegas wrote:That's the "Japanese Businessman on his lunch break" price. I'm open to reasonable offers, esp. if you're from here.


Hey. you mentioned you were the head designer in a piece of gear that, like, " 30 percent of us use and the other 70 percent want." What instrument was that btw?
Garciabros

uncommitted
uncommitted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby Antlerface » Tue May 02, 2017 2:34 pm

$325??
Antlerface

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:55 am

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby jrfox92 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:16 pm

Garciabros wrote:
Inner Vegas wrote:That's the "Japanese Businessman on his lunch break" price. I'm open to reasonable offers, esp. if you're from here.


Hey. you mentioned you were the head designer in a piece of gear that, like, " 30 percent of us use and the other 70 percent want." What instrument was that btw?

+1, google has no idea who he is. :idk:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.
jrfox92

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3353
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am
Location: Akron, Ohio

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby augur44 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:58 am

You can snag one for 1000USD on Reverb. :eek:
Good luck......... :grumpy:
augur44

involved
involved
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:45 am

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby $harkToootth » Wed May 03, 2017 7:00 am

jrfox92 wrote:
Garciabros wrote:
Inner Vegas wrote:That's the "Japanese Businessman on his lunch break" price. I'm open to reasonable offers, esp. if you're from here.


Hey. you mentioned you were the head designer in a piece of gear that, like, " 30 percent of us use and the other 70 percent want." What instrument was that btw?

+1, google has no idea who he is. :idk:

The Metal Zone
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"I was playing guitar a minute ago and had to take a shit...kinda bummned out cuz I was trying to get this super awesome riff down, now I'm just holdin my penis down readin this crap" -comesect2.0
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2583
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Party Mango

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby cherler » Thu May 04, 2017 11:43 am

So I finally got to play mine, and AREC is the fucking best.
Good dealin's: D.o.S.
cherler

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:48 pm
Location: Manchvegas

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby augur44 » Tue May 09, 2017 11:03 am

augur44 wrote:You can snag one for 1000USD on Reverb.

Price going down to 899...SERIOUSLY???
augur44

involved
involved
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:45 am

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby D.o.S. » Mon May 15, 2017 10:07 am

Get a fucking job and work for it.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Olin wrote: I'm at work 100% of the time I want to go buy beer and it's starting to get pretty emotional.

friendship wrote:If the market value of your pedals isn't plainly audible to you then you must not hear very well.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27323
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby multi_s » Wed May 17, 2017 12:54 am

D.o.S. wrote:Get a fucking job and work for it.


yes, the reason you can't afford a 900 dollar pedlol is because you are unemployed and don;t work hard enough.

wtf.
:picard:
multi_s

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1760
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby DRodriguez » Wed May 17, 2017 8:49 am

there is an alternative

Image
Image
Image
DRodriguez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3092
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby Jesus Was a Robot » Wed May 17, 2017 9:19 am

multi_s wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:Get a fucking job and work for it.


yes, the reason you can't afford a 900 dollar pedlol is because you are unemployed and don;t work hard enough.

wtf.
:picard:


I mean, it might be. You can't rule out the possibility. :lol: :lol:
"My boner"

-Jwar

"You may caress my harem of large velvety hammers any time".

- The Velvet Hammer

"#I'mwithJwar"

-D.O.S.

"Also this thread is now on page 2399, and the pt2399 is the most used delay chip for most dirty delays. Coincidence? therefore 9/11".

-multi_s

"The only thing I can muster after reading this thread:

Thanks Obama"

-raj007
Jesus Was a Robot

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 15359
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby D.o.S. » Wed May 17, 2017 12:27 pm

multi_s wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:Get a fucking job and work for it.


yes, the reason you can't afford a 900 dollar pedlol is because you are unemployed and don;t work hard enough.

wtf.
:picard:

Hey I know you just expect $22 dollar metalzones to fall out of the sky like candy but we can't all be sexy canadians now can we.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Olin wrote: I'm at work 100% of the time I want to go buy beer and it's starting to get pretty emotional.

friendship wrote:If the market value of your pedals isn't plainly audible to you then you must not hear very well.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27323
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby fuzzisokiguess » Mon May 29, 2017 2:32 pm

cherler wrote:So I finally got to play mine, and AREC is the fucking best.


^^^ this.

At first this pedal gave me writers block. I'd just stare at it trying to think about what to do next and not know. (Deep, yeah?). Then I'd get all bent out of shape if shiz wasn't perfect. But AREC says: dude, I got this.

So a simple Ct5-ish octave up loop that is by all accounts jacked (not in tempo, and c), in AREC, now responds in a very dynamic way to new signals, and through (0s and 1s): magic. (Worthless without clips, I know- soon).
fuzzisokiguess

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Being

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby damnableman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:15 pm

I've finally been spending some serious time with the 856. It was incredible when it was still a little baffling, but now that I have a good grasp of it...fuuuuuuuuuuu.

This leads to a question:

With the Stride function, how much does the distance of POS away from 12 o'clock dictate the amount that the sample advances? In terms of MIDI, if a CC value of 64 means no advance, does a CC value of 65 mean that the next sample playback advances 1/64 of the length of the full sample length relative to the start position of the last playback? Or is it scaled in some other way?
Invisible Man wrote:ILF has ruined me for actual ducks.
damnableman

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Re: 856 for ZELLERSASN

Postby damnableman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 pm

Well, having conducted further tests, I now see that I was misunderstanding STRIDE. As indicated by my post above, I thought that in STRIDE mode each repetition of N (notes P1-P3) would gradually progress through the entire sample. Definitely imagined that feature (though it would be amazing...). But now I can hear that in STRIDE it is the relative position of P1 to P2 to P3 that changes. I think. I do not yet fully understand how this is ruled. Even though the pedal is before me and I'm turning POS, it is still a little confusing to contemplate this operation.
Invisible Man wrote:ILF has ruined me for actual ducks.
damnableman

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:08 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Montreal Assembly



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ognoy and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.