Count To Five

Moderator: multi_s

Re: Count To Five

Postby Glitches&switches » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:43 pm

sitarman wrote:I am thinking about selling my Count to 5. Not sure yet. But what is legit price to ask? And what is good place/forum to place an add besides reverb (I have no experience with reverb) ? A specific place where they are interested in this pedal?

Seriously this is one of the most unique pedals ever made. I get it I sold it, regretted it and bought one again! Do you have the latest firmware? There's some cool new options. I discover new stuff with this almost everytime I play it! Did you know you can find a 1:1 delay ratio with quatization switch and do frippertronic sound on sound delays? With the most recent update you can use the left footswitch to hold what's in the buffer and repeat that endlessly, these are both options via the first mode. Seriously this pedal has so many cool options, I'm trying to talk you into exploring it more before selling it, there's so much in that box I never know if it can all be discovered. Of all the pedals I have ever owned or played there is no other pedal that offers as mich creative endless discovery as this thing does IMO.
Glitches&switches

committed
committed

Postby MrNovember » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:46 pm

Glitches&switches wrote:
sitarman wrote:I am thinking about selling my Count to 5. Not sure yet. But what is legit price to ask? And what is good place/forum to place an add besides reverb (I have no experience with reverb) ? A specific place where they are interested in this pedal?

Seriously this is one of the most unique pedals ever made. I get it I sold it, regretted it and bought one again! Do you have the latest firmware? There's some cool new options. I discover new stuff with this almost everytime I play it! Did you know you can find a 1:1 delay ratio with quatization switch and do frippertronic sound on sound delays? With the most recent update you can use the left footswitch to hold what's in the buffer and repeat that endlessly, these are both options via the first mode. Seriously this pedal has so many cool options, I'm trying to talk you into exploring it more before selling it, there's so much in that box I never know if it can all be discovered. Of all the pedals I have ever owned or played there is no other pedal that offers as mich creative endless discovery as this thing does IMO.

Wow, I need to get a new version of the CT5. I'm still rocking an OG two switch version, but the 1:1 delay ratio frippertronic thing sounds awesome!
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby prscrptn » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:23 pm

Ive got quite a few looping pedals (including the 857 zellersasn), and nothing else really matches the CT5.

Totally missed the holiday sale last month and have been kicking myself ever since...

Scott struck gold with this one; so musical and intuitive :thumb:
prscrptn

interested
interested

Postby cosmicevan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:56 pm

Some Count to 5 for all the lovers out there

https://soundcloud.com/user-945570/feed ... 2020-02-14

*** all sounds made live w Count to 5 > looper w some buzz from a Broughton Rumblefish
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

committed
committed

Previous

Return to Montreal Assembly