Count To Five

Moderator: multi_s

Re: Count To Five

Postby bougie » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:20 am

multi_s wrote:Hi

I think the previous complaints were with the punch in, not punch out but i will look into it.

iirc the oldest firm for rev k/l is .94 which it looks like is not in the fw downloads sections at the moment, but i will post it tomorrow when i am at the office if you want to roll back.

Hey, yea it could be punch in. Didnt really notice which part of the loops were missing. I was instinctively trying to compensate on the release of the footswitch.
bougie

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby LudicrouSpeed » Tue May 09, 2017 8:57 am

Man, I've been loving the ct5 on this cruise. Helps me make weird sounds so much. One guest said he thought I had a "steel drum" effect on my guitar :)
LudicrouSpeed

involved
involved

Postby ogguitar » Wed May 10, 2017 8:06 pm

LudicrouSpeed wrote:Man, I've been loving the ct5 on this cruise. Helps me make weird sounds so much. One guest said he thought I had a "steel drum" effect on my guitar :)

Let me guess...
Mix at 50% or more
DIR 1 at unison forward
Len B at the shortest or second shortest setting
Feedback around 9:00 or so

This is my faux "steel drum" sound. At some points it can also sound like a banjo depending on where the mix and FBK are. Such a cool sound
ogguitar

involved
involved

Postby macsearcher » Thu May 11, 2017 4:51 pm

multi_s wrote:some people asked about how to add an additional jack for remote footswitches. this way you can tape teh pedal to your guitar/table but still use a footswitch to record etc. im not offering this mod really but i will post the info on how to do it, quite straightforward

Hey folks.
My apologies for the repost.
I'm still hoping to get some detailed info on the remote soft switch mod. Has anyone tried this? Sent a couple of emails to Scott but no response after a few weeks. I'm sure he's busy. About to head into the studio for a couple of weeks and it would be pretty great to get this happening.
macsearcher

interested
interested

Postby JonnyAngle » Sat May 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Cold not you just wire a jack to the switch and make a remote switch in a small box?
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eric! » Mon May 15, 2017 12:42 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:Cold not you just wire a jack to the switch and make a remote switch in a small box?

Basically, yeah? If it's just connected to the microcontroller and it's just a ground-switch signal, you can just use a mono cable and a simple normally-open switch
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby multi_s » Wed May 17, 2017 1:01 am

macsearcher wrote:
multi_s wrote:some people asked about how to add an additional jack for remote footswitches. this way you can tape teh pedal to your guitar/table but still use a footswitch to record etc. im not offering this mod really but i will post the info on how to do it, quite straightforward

Hey folks.
My apologies for the repost.
I'm still hoping to get some detailed info on the remote soft switch mod. Has anyone tried this? Sent a couple of emails to Scott but no response after a few weeks. I'm sure he's busy. About to head into the studio for a couple of weeks and it would be pretty great to get this happening.

Hi,

Yes you can just put a normally open switch in parallel with the soft switch and connect it through a 1/4 in ch jack. there is room beside the current expression pedal jack inside the case to put a panel mount jack. If you have a rev k/l model the sleeve of teh ts jack you add should be connected to the same lug as the green wire on the soft switch and the tip to the lug with the black wire.

s
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Somnambulance » Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 am

Just wanted to say, I still love my CT5
Listen, the WORLD is my board. All of the pedals are on it, just out of my reach..
Somnambulance

experienced
experienced

Postby LudicrouSpeed » Fri May 19, 2017 6:12 am

Made a new promo video for my solo covers shtick. Features ct5. Will post when finished. Keen for the update :))))(
LudicrouSpeed

involved
involved

Postby macsearcher » Sat May 20, 2017 5:52 pm

multi_s wrote:Yes you can just put a normally open switch in parallel with the soft switch and connect it through a 1/4 in ch jack. there is room beside the current expression pedal jack inside the case to put a panel mount jack. If you have a rev k/l model the sleeve of teh ts jack you add should be connected to the same lug as the green wire on the soft switch and the tip to the lug with the black wire.

s
[/quote][/quote]

Thanks so much. This is gonna be very cool.
macsearcher

interested
interested

Postby JonnyAngle » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:04 pm

mode III with the 16th step on the beatstep slightly out of tune
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby baremountain » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:58 pm

yea boiiii Steve Reich in a box & external CV controller
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Seance » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:49 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:

mode III with the 16th step on the beatstep slightly out of tune

Mental moiré patternation.
Like a bass guitar saying: "Just thisandthat" sped up/sliced and infinite reflected.
Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby njschneider2 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:51 am

Did I miss the most recent Ct5 batch at the end of May, or has it just been delayed (no pun intended) a little bit? Just wanna make sure I've still got a shot at one!
njschneider2

involved
involved

Postby JonnyAngle » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:36 pm

njschneider2 wrote:Did I miss the most recent Ct5 batch at the end of May, or has it just been delayed (no pun intended) a little bit? Just wanna make sure I've still got a shot at one!

http://blogspot.us10.list-manage2.com/s ... d0b458e53b

Fill this out^
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Montreal Assembly