<< mtl.asm >>



Moderator: multi_s

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby Inconuucl » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:59 am

Am I purple enough to join the Purpll club?

Purple purple!
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Image
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby Eric! » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:23 pm

This is the only PLL I've wanted.
Mojo Hand FX -- huge sounds inbound..
Eric!

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6682
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:53 am
Location: Michigan

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby DRodriguez » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:34 pm

This is by far the best pll I have had the pleasure of trying. And I don't even think the one I tried was the latest build. I'm hoping I can buy myself one as a Christmas gift this year.

I can't wait to zone out with it outside of a sales floor
instagram: digitally_analog | snapchat: dave1856
DRodriguez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3326
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby Antlerface » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:33 pm

But whennnnnnnnnn
Antlerface

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:55 am

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby multi_s » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:01 pm

hi

hopefully we will have more news on that soon.

s
multi_s

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1855
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby DRodriguez » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Go check out the Instagram page. Y'all can win a Ct5 and Y&Y
instagram: digitally_analog | snapchat: dave1856
DRodriguez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3326
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby Jonny5bass » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:03 pm

Just had to say something so that other thread wouldn’t be at the top anymore. Looking forward to the purp!
Jonny5bass

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:51 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby DRodriguez » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:40 pm

If you're on the mailing list, there was news of purpll in January.

Also a Count to 5 and Your & You're giveaway.

So get ye on the mailing list.
instagram: digitally_analog | snapchat: dave1856
DRodriguez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3326
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby multi_s » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:54 pm

yes we will have some demo of the pll early in january.

basically we add more sync options and changed the tracking modes a bit. so compared to the one we had on display at bk stomp box expo the 2 tracking modes are
normal: tracks input pitch in real time.
latching: tracks any new input pitch but holds previous pitch when you aren't playing. sort of like being able to set the drone oscillator pitch with your guitar.

then the drone is a bit different:
can work as demo, but also can detect when you are playing guitar but have the drone on. When this happens the drone pitch still feeds the multiplier and divider, but the "square" channel of the mixer gets the guitar sound on it instead, so you can freely rip over a droned arpeggio pattern.

otherwise it is similar to teh previous demos/what was at the expos earlier this year.
multi_s

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1855
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby Seance » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 pm

multi_s wrote:yes we will have some demo of the pll early in january.

basically we add more sync options and changed the tracking modes a bit. so compared to the one we had on display at bk stomp box expo the 2 tracking modes are
normal: tracks input pitch in real time.
latching: tracks any new input pitch but holds previous pitch when you aren't playing. sort of like being able to set the drone oscillator pitch with your guitar.

then the drone is a bit different:
can work as demo, but also can detect when you are playing guitar but have the drone on. When this happens the drone pitch still feeds the multiplier and divider, but the "square" channel of the mixer gets the guitar sound on it instead, so you can freely rip over a droned arpeggio pattern.

otherwise it is similar to teh previous demos/what was at the expos earlier this year.


This description is enticing fourteen different ways 'til January.

Also... the giveaways are very excite for those who like to ponder possibilities.

:group:
Seance

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 960
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:04 am
Location: Ontario, Canada.

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby Jonny5bass » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:19 pm

DRodriguez wrote:If you're on the mailing list, there was news of purpll in January.

Also a Count to 5 and Your & You're giveaway.

So get ye on the mailing list.

Definitely on the list and was happy to see the news today. Even more happy after that post above!
Jonny5bass

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:51 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby multi_s » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:04 am

hi

yes we finished the giveaway, thanks to everyone who participated and congrats to the winners, all prizes shipped today.

we will have another giveaway for a purpll in a month or so.

happy holidays.
multi_s

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1855
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby DRodriguez » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:28 am

Image
instagram: digitally_analog | snapchat: dave1856
DRodriguez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3326
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby Seance » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:51 am

DRodriguez wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exciting developments with the Instagram and mail list giveaways.
Hope for more strange and exciting things from mtl.asm in the New Year!
:!!!:
Seance

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 960
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:04 am
Location: Ontario, Canada.

Re: << mtl.asm >>

Postby multi_s » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:38 pm

Seance wrote:
DRodriguez wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exciting developments with the Instagram and mail list giveaways.
Hope for more strange and exciting things from mtl.asm in the New Year!
:!!!:


haha nice.

ya next year early we will have purpll (nammish time) then 856 for real for real it finally looks like, maybe by end of feb/march. after that ?????? (finish a firm update for ct5 finally ?)

we will do a purpll giveaway the week before they go up so stay tuned. this one maybe a bit more "competitive".
multi_s

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1855
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Montreal Assembly



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.