Count To Five



Re: Count To Five

Postby macsearcher » Thu May 11, 2017 4:51 pm

multi_s wrote:some people asked about how to add an additional jack for remote footswitches. this way you can tape teh pedal to your guitar/table but still use a footswitch to record etc. im not offering this mod really but i will post the info on how to do it, quite straightforward


Hey folks.
My apologies for the repost.
I'm still hoping to get some detailed info on the remote soft switch mod. Has anyone tried this? Sent a couple of emails to Scott but no response after a few weeks. I'm sure he's busy. About to head into the studio for a couple of weeks and it would be pretty great to get this happening.
macsearcher

uncommitted
uncommitted
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:19 am

Re: Count To Five

Postby JonnyAngle » Sat May 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Cold not you just wire a jack to the switch and make a remote switch in a small box?
JonnyAngle

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: Count To Five

Postby Eric! » Mon May 15, 2017 12:42 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:Cold not you just wire a jack to the switch and make a remote switch in a small box?


Basically, yeah? If it's just connected to the microcontroller and it's just a ground-switch signal, you can just use a mono cable and a simple normally-open switch
I have assumed control of Mojo Hand FX

GAS: Cosmichorus, Scrutator, Twin Stags, Monologue, Proteus, MicroGranny, MF-102
Eric!

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6580
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:53 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Count To Five

Postby multi_s » Wed May 17, 2017 1:01 am

macsearcher wrote:
multi_s wrote:some people asked about how to add an additional jack for remote footswitches. this way you can tape teh pedal to your guitar/table but still use a footswitch to record etc. im not offering this mod really but i will post the info on how to do it, quite straightforward


Hey folks.
My apologies for the repost.
I'm still hoping to get some detailed info on the remote soft switch mod. Has anyone tried this? Sent a couple of emails to Scott but no response after a few weeks. I'm sure he's busy. About to head into the studio for a couple of weeks and it would be pretty great to get this happening.


Hi,

Yes you can just put a normally open switch in parallel with the soft switch and connect it through a 1/4 in ch jack. there is room beside the current expression pedal jack inside the case to put a panel mount jack. If you have a rev k/l model the sleeve of teh ts jack you add should be connected to the same lug as the green wire on the soft switch and the tip to the lug with the black wire.

s
multi_s

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Count To Five

Postby Somnambulance » Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 am

Just wanted to say, I still love my CT5
Listen, the WORLD is my board. All of the pedals are on it, just out of my reach..
Somnambulance

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Re: Count To Five

Postby LudicrouSpeed » Fri May 19, 2017 6:12 am

Made a new promo video for my solo covers shtick. Features ct5. Will post when finished. Keen for the update :))))(
LudicrouSpeed

interested
interested
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Count To Five

Postby macsearcher » Sat May 20, 2017 5:52 pm

multi_s wrote:Yes you can just put a normally open switch in parallel with the soft switch and connect it through a 1/4 in ch jack. there is room beside the current expression pedal jack inside the case to put a panel mount jack. If you have a rev k/l model the sleeve of teh ts jack you add should be connected to the same lug as the green wire on the soft switch and the tip to the lug with the black wire.

s
[/quote][/quote]

Thanks so much. This is gonna be very cool.
macsearcher

uncommitted
uncommitted
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:19 am

Previous

Return to Montreal Assembly



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.