Toyroom Effects >> Where are you from? Toyroom Effects Tour?

Re: Toyroom Effects >> Where are you from? Toyroom Effects T

Postby skullservant » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Cool. I'll send PM's to them both
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 pm

The tourbox is in my possession. Will hopefully be able to give them a shot tonight.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby greeny23 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm

bigchiefbc wrote:The tourbox is in my possession. Will hopefully be able to give them a shot tonight.

hoorah! ill email the people who got skipped and see if they are ready.
greeny23

experienced
experienced

Postby bigchiefbc » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:13 pm

So, I couldn't get crazy loud because I didn't want to wake up my son, but here's my impressions so far:

The Pot O' Gold pedal with no knobs is definitely my favorite. I didn't even miss not having any controls, because it sounded great exactly as it was.

The orange Fuzz Face sounded ... wait for it ... like a fuzz face! I'm not a big fuzz face guy, but it sounded exactly like it was supposed to.

The pedal with the fuzz face on it that isn't a fuzz face didn't really rub me much, but then again, I couldn't really crank it. At low volumes, it was my least favorite. Just not saturated enough for me.

I was able to fuck around with the voltage sucker too. I plugged a 1spot into the box, then I plugged one end of the daisy chain into the other jack on the box, and used one of the other outputs for the pedals. Worked perfectly. It didn't seem to change much on the Pot O Gold pedal or Not a Fuzz Face, but MAN it really did some awesome things with the Fuzz Face. Almost made me like Fuzz Faces ;)

Well, that is all. I'll arrange handing it off to jrmy.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to Toyroom Effects