Poll ended at Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:20 am

Poseidon Boost
21%
Kraken II Overdrive
79%

Total votes : 19

Full Custom >>Kraken Overdrive video added

Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:20 am

We designed the Barnacle Fuzz in December 2010. At that time we also design the Poseidon Boost and the Kraken II Overdrive. It will soon be time to release another pedal design. Which one should it be?
Last edited by Narwhal-Industries on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Re: Which pedal do we make next

Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:34 am

Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:36 am

I'd like to see the Kraken for sure. The Barnacle is a great fuzz, I'm sure the Kraken will be killer as well!

Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:45 am

Keep in mind that Poseidon is designed to stack with the Barnacle or Kraken II. It matters not to me I already have all three plus the original Kraken.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:00 pm

I'd like to see the new kraken

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:31 pm

The Kraken II will have the same layout as the Barnacle. The EQ will be voiced a little different and it will have less compression. I almost have the note decay the way I want it. Although the two prototypes that I built are much better sounding than the original Kraken.
Last edited by Narwhal-Industries on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 pm

And what kind of boost would the Poseidon be?

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:16 am

30db clean boost with a cut/boost mid control. No internal clipping at all. It basic does what the barnacle doesn't.

Re: Full Custom >> Which pedal do we make next

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:32 am

Looks like we may have both the Kraken II and Poseidon out in March.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:23 pm

poseidon sounds super tasty to me. can't wait to see it come out.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:48 am

The prototypes have been out gigging for over a year and have proven to be very solid designs. I'm quite excited about Poseidon. We have some cool artwork planned for that pedal, also I really like how the midrange control works.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 am

The Kraken II will be our next pedal. I will post a release date with in the next week.

Re: Full Custom >> Kraken II to be Release in July

Tue May 29, 2012 11:44 am

The Full Custom Music Kraken II Overdrive will be released in July. We have already started production.

Re: Full Custom >> Kraken II Overdrive to be released in Jul

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 am

The Kraken enclosures are being screen printed right now! As soon as we get them back the Kraken Overdrive will be available. Dealers and customers that pre-ordered will get their pedals first.

Re: Full Custom >>Order Your Kraken Overdrive MKII Now!

Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Shipping Now!
Attachments
Kraken MKII.jpg
Topic locked