· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Topic locked

Re: Noisemaker Effects - Custom Shop + New Pedals for 2012!

Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:28 am

modernage wrote:
Noise... wrote:
Jero wrote:Big muff? Did you add your own flavor or is it to spec?

The 3.14 is a unique circuit that draws its inspiration from the Triangle era Big Muff. It's not a clone, but it will get a lot of the classic Big Muff tones. It also has its own flavor, as I designed it to have a bigger gain range, and a much more versatile tone stack. It can get the traditional scooped mids, but I set the tone stack up to get flat mids, as I see it as something important in a Big Muff styled fuzz.

Here's the demo for it. I tried to show off a wide range of tones, especially on the high gain side! :!!!:

Yep, sounds like a Big Muff to me. ;)

That's the goal. :thumb:

The prototype isn't leaving my personal board. :lol:

Re: Noisemaker Effects >>> News and Updates

Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:47 pm

New pics are up of some of the painted enclosures available. Check out the 3.14 and Chimera pages on www.noisemakereffects.com!

Re: Noisemaker Effects >> News and Updates

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Free shipping is now available as an option at checkout on www.noisemakereffects.com! The Custom Shop is hopping, and there are already some new pedals lined up for the next couple months!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Weren't you considering a Blender??

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 pm

julius_deane wrote:Weren't you considering a Blender??

Something in that vein, yes. In fact, I just did a custom octave-up fuzz for a customer, and that circuit may end up coming out here in the coming months. Switchable octave, nice, usable fuzz. The whole deal.

I also have a far heavier octave-up in the works as well, so both vintage and modern octave sounds should be covered in the near future. :thumb:

Re: Noisemaker Effects >> News and Updates (Update: 5/9/12)

Wed May 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Update - 5/9/12

The Li'l Bastard Amp is back!

The Li'l Bastard amp is back, and better than ever. Our raunchy little 1/2w amp is available again and now at only $50. It's hand-wired (like all Noisemaker Effects products), features boutique quality components, and is set up to be the perfect practice amp in a tiny package. It's totally effect friendly, and can push even the largest 8 and 16 ohm cabinets.

Here's the Li'l Bastard, recorded via mic, and played through a Marshall 4x12 cab.

The Li'l Bastard is shipping now! Check it out at http://www.noisemakereffects.com!

Re: Noisemaker Effects >> News and Updates (Update: 5/17/12)

Thu May 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Introducing The Arbiter

The Arbiter is our highest gain overdrive - starting with a nice Plexi tone at low gain, and going all the way up to thick, heavy metal tones. Paired up with a versatile tone control, you can get everything from bright crunch, to scooped and heavy.

Arbiters are shipping now and start at $100 for the standard enclosure. Check them out at www.noisemakereffects.com!

Here's the Arbiter being played with a Jaguar HH:

Re: Noisemaker Effects >> News and Updates (Update: 6/1/12)

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Introducing The Soviet

Kicking off our June Specials is the Soviet. I've wanted to get a lower gain overdrive back out for some time now, and the Soviet is the design created to fill that spot. All the grit of an old amp pushed into overdrive, a versatile gain range, and a great, transparent tone.

It's available now, and to sweeten this launch, it's 10% off all week at just $63. Check it out at www.noisemakereffects.com!

Re: Noisemaker Effects >> News and Updates (Update: 8/9/12)

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 pm

First post updated with the latest three pedals!

All pedals ship free within the US, and can be seen on both www.noisemakereffects.com and noisemakereffects.etsy.com!

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:34 am

jesus christ the donner party is disgusting
just recorded an awesome solo part with it...when played correctly the gate in it gets really stuttery and cool :love:

in short: buy a donner party

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Almonds wrote:jesus christ the donner party is disgusting
just recorded an awesome solo part with it...when played correctly the gate in it gets really stuttery and cool :love:

in short: buy a donner party

Glad you're digging yours. The goal for it was to make it put out that over the top sound, and I'm happy to hear that I've succeeded!

It's also why I named it after alleged cannibals. :idk:
Topic locked