WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??



Moderator: skullservant

YOU WANT A SHIRT?

NO.
1
2%
YES. SMALL.
11
19%
YES. MEDIUM.
12
20%
YES. LARGE.
19
32%
YES. XL.
14
24%
YES. OTHER.
2
3%
 
Total votes : 59

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:09 am

I'd be proud to wear one here in Finland :poke:
Image
:::: Metal up Yöur Jazz! with FUZZIFERblack psychedelic doom ::::
Ugly Nora wrote:It's a sad day when Bassus Sanguinis becomes the voice of reason. :lol:
Bassus Sanguinis

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5050
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Espoo, Finland

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby skullservant » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:29 am

Good news! I got my screen printing inks in hand. When I go down to Richmond for Thanksgiving I think I am going to get some emulsion fluid so I can burn the first Dirge screen!!
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16505
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby odontophobia » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:48 am

skullservant wrote:Good news! I got my screen printing inks in hand. When I go down to Richmond for Thanksgiving I think I am going to get some emulsion fluid so I can burn the first Dirge screen!!


awww hell yeah.
merry christmas to us.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5171
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: grand rapids

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby skullservant » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:49 am

If I can't float the money to buy the emulsion fluid I can still paint shirts. Of course it would take more time to do that, but hey, they'd all be one of a kind!
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16505
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby odontophobia » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:53 am

skullservant wrote:If I can't float the money to buy the emulsion fluid I can still paint shirts. Of course it would take more time to do that, but hey, they'd all be one of a kind!


You could setup some kind of preorder? I know I'd be down to pay in advance, even if it meant waiting a bit as your sort things out because, ya know, life.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5171
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: grand rapids

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby skullservant » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:55 am

I might do that! I think I would wait until after the holidays, but I think that would be cool. Because then I could order all the shirts instead of just randomly grabbing sizes
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16505
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby Ryan » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Count me in!
Ryan

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5276
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Ogopogo Valley

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby Deltaphoenix » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:28 am

So, What is up with the shirts?
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.


My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:38 am
Location: Gainesville, Fl

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby skullservant » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:07 am

I haven't done anything with them, honestly. I've got that skull graphic ready to go, really just either need to do a preorder through the thing Jrmy did, or take paypal preorders and print them myself. It would be easier to do more colors if I did them through a company though, and I'm not really set up here like I was to print in college. I think I'll look into that preorder that Jrmy did cause it was nice
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16505
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:26 pm

skullservant wrote:I haven't done anything with them, honestly. I've got that skull graphic ready to go, really just either need to do a preorder through the thing Jrmy did, or take paypal preorders and print them myself. It would be easier to do more colors if I did them through a company though, and I'm not really set up here like I was to print in college. I think I'll look into that preorder that Jrmy did cause it was nice



:thumb:
Yep, spares You from the trouble of printing them AND You have more time to build Dirge pedals. Double win! :doom:
Image
:::: Metal up Yöur Jazz! with FUZZIFERblack psychedelic doom ::::
Ugly Nora wrote:It's a sad day when Bassus Sanguinis becomes the voice of reason. :lol:
Bassus Sanguinis

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5050
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Espoo, Finland

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby skullservant » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:37 pm

yeah, think I'm gonna go that route!
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16505
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby Deltaphoenix » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:27 am

YES!!!!!!!
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.


My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:38 am
Location: Gainesville, Fl

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby odontophobia » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:57 am

Bassus Sanguinis wrote:
skullservant wrote:I haven't done anything with them, honestly. I've got that skull graphic ready to go, really just either need to do a preorder through the thing Jrmy did, or take paypal preorders and print them myself. It would be easier to do more colors if I did them through a company though, and I'm not really set up here like I was to print in college. I think I'll look into that preorder that Jrmy did cause it was nice



:thumb:
Yep, spares You from the trouble of printing them AND You have more time to build Dirge pedals. Double win! :doom:


WE NEED THE SHIRTS AND THE DIRGE, SKULLY, WE WANT IT BOTH WAYS AND BOTH WAYS ONLY.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5171
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: grand rapids

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby MeSoFuzzy » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:24 pm

RAD!!!!!!!!!! :!!!:

Image
MeSoFuzzy

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:45 pm
Location: Waldorf, Maryland

Re: WHO WANTS A DIRGE T SHIRT??

Postby dub » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:02 am

Image

really large. on tie-dye.
MATAMPS & TRASHED GUITARS
trades: Eric!, johndammit, Holy Schnikes, TheDandy, chatmatt, skullservant, intothegroove, Boxbie, bob the r0bot, sergiomunoz74, Laowiz
dub

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:23 am
Location: WGTN, NZ

PreviousNext

Return to Dirge Electronics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.