Floyd Rose Speedloader Bridge?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Floyd Rose Speedloader Bridge?

Postby IEatCats » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:06 pm

So a few months ago I was visiting a guy for some things and in a pile of firewood to burn he had a Floyd Rose Speedloader guitar with all the hardware, albeit in shit condition. So I snatched that shit right up.

I'm finally getting back into building my own gear and this shits been sitting around since i got it because I honestly dont know what the fuck to do with it.

Has anyone owned one of these things?

If I swap the neck out can i put standard strings in it without much problem? I really dont want to bother putting this thing back together if I'm locked into proprietary strings that arent even made anymore.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Floyd Rose Speedloader Bridge?

Postby Mudfuzz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:16 am

I think.. You would have to at the very least replace the saddles or the whole bridge (might be cheaper). As for the neck, I think you could replace it easy or replace the nut thingy and add tuners.
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Return to Guitar Tech & Projects