· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals born from a steel cube. <ironether.com> <FB> <Tw>
Post a reply

Xerograph Deluxe

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:50 pm

(OK, enough of the welcome, already. Let's break this sub-forum in.)

Tricks? Settings? Clips? Musings?

Re: Xerograph Deluxe

Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 am

i might have some to post up after tomorrow...when my arrives!

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:20 am

This video has some cool settings. Makes me want it so much :mope:

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:29 am

Yeah, that's definitely my favorite demo so far.

(I like 8302net's demos in general. High quality stuff.)

Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:25 am

damn.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:42 am

I love this pedal probably more than anything! I use it for everything except a traditional envelope filter! (which it does do quite well I might add!)

Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:18 am

transients wrote:This video has some cool settings. Makes me want it so much :mope:

I remember watching this demo with my friend who's not so much into pedals in the room, him looking up at the computer screen and being like "wtf is that, i need that"

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:13 pm

what blows my doors off the most about this pedal is how much it can alter the sound, yet it keeps the character of the pedals that feed it. Quite cool - every fuzz sounds unique thru this beast!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm

amorphous wrote:what blows my doors off the most about this pedal is how much it can alter the sound, yet it keeps the character of the pedals that feed it. Quite cool - every fuzz sounds unique thru this beast!

No Doubt! I'm actually running an OD after it and I don't think I've heard anything more badass!!! :eek:

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 pm

after! gotta try that!

Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Got mine yesterday, and a Moog EP-2 the day before, so I had some fun last night. Though I took today to familiarize myself with the settings without expression, because there is a LOT going on here. One of the coolest pedals I've ever owned, for sure. Kind of the missing link I've been looking for, in a lot of ways. Right now I have it after a Fuzzhugger Upper (with a Smitty Fuzz Tone and Boss PH-2 in the loop), and before a Wren & Cuff Box of War for some really cool sounds. Kicking on the BOW with the clean blend up just a little is like a dam bursting with Muffy filtered fuzz. Mufffilterzz.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 pm

damn cool

Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:06 am

yah. it's stupid thick synthy WONNNNNNNNNNNNKkkkkkk with fuzz in front of it, weird moving textural anger with a fuzz after it. so damn GOOD.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:32 am

Hi guys,
I'm currently looking for a filter effect(for guitar) and this is now on top of my list for its wide range and unique sounds(based on what I saw on youtube). My questions are:
1. Can it do the sample and hold feature of the Robotalk(1 and RI) and Subdecay Proteus?

2. I read that the recommended expression pedal is the Moog EP-2 but what do you think of the new Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal or maybe one of those Mission pedals? Can you recommend a good expression pedal that can also double as a volume pedal?

If ever, I'll be buying from Prymaxe Vintage to take advantage of their discount promo and they don't have the Moog.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:50 am

1) no

2) i've only used teh ep-2 or a cheap vol pedal to act as an esp - both work - EP-2 works great. nice long sweep!
Post a reply