Re: F' me, IE FMeron - FM Synthesis pedal

Postby Dandolin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:35 pm

THE WANT LIVES
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wolflangis » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:47 pm

so surprised not more posts here... but let me just say: I got my FMeron recently and its easily one of the coolest/weirdest sounding pedals out there. Granted, I have only been running the bolsa bass and pocket piano through it... but such awesome sounds to be had from that. I did notice it seemed to be monophonic, as it didn't seem to track any 2+ keys played together well. This was only on the pocket piano though(bolsa bass is monophonic), so bass chords may have better luck. As expected, it did generally track better on the bolsa bass. But the fun really comes in when adding some tone back in(assuming you rolled it off, per Taylors recommendation in this thread) and getting those glitched-out sounds he's talking about. Higher notes may get some of that going as well. Although again, with more highs rolled off you should get the tracking you need(and not as much of the glitching sound that I personally want)

STILL NEED TO RUN DRUMS THROUGH IT
wolflangis

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:56 pm

If you've got 'em, you should post some sound clips. :snax:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:26 pm

Gotta add my kudos to the small choir. So, so deep; in my experience one of the coolest pedals ever (andrew one is most over-looked).

Sounds increíble con Polytope :drool:
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to Iron Ether