Fender EOB Sustainer Strat

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Fender EOB Sustainer Strat

Postby Wittgenstein » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Bought an EOB Strat even though Radiohead is so bad and I hate strats. Don't even have it yet V :no: V . Just sayin :idk:

What should I do with it V :cry: V
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Re: Fender EOB Sustainer Strat

Postby lumena » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Looks nice, always wanted a sustainer but never wanted one of the schecter models.
FASHION PASSES STYLE REMAINS
lumena

committed
committed

Postby Ghost Hip » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Never play it. Let it hang on the wall with the sustainer always on to enhance the sustain of your other instruments.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:48 pm

Ghost Hip wrote:Never play it. Let it hang on the wall with the sustainer always on to enhance the sustain of your other instruments.

If the wall hanger is fastened into a stud, the sustainer might start a sympathetic vibration in the load bearing members and bring the entire building down.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:20 pm

I watched the Radiohead guy's video for the guitar yesterday and it was just sickening. He starts talking about how "dreams have power" and he dreamed about this guitar and had to make it a reality. It actually gets worse from there.
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:23 pm

guyz can I do experimental ambient swells with this guitar
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:32 pm

:erm: Dreams do have power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a09ozXAynCo

I had a vision that you gifted me this guitar. So, thank you, I'll PM you my mailing address. :hug:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:37 pm

V :erm: V
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:43 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:I watched the Radiohead guy's video for the guitar yesterday and it was just sickening. He starts talking about how "dreams have power" and he dreamed about this guitar and had to make it a reality. It actually gets worse from there.

What crystals did they incorporate into the design, to get the sustainer to vibrate at the most creative frequency?
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Corey Y wrote:
Wittgenstein wrote:I watched the Radiohead guy's video for the guitar yesterday and it was just sickening. He starts talking about how "dreams have power" and he dreamed about this guitar and had to make it a reality. It actually gets worse from there.

What crystals did they incorporate into the design, to get the sustainer to vibrate at the most creative frequency?

Oh man, ouch...total buyer's remorse already.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:
Corey Y wrote:

Oh man, ouch...total buyer's remorse already.

So...agate? Topaz? It's not opal is it?
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby antennafarm » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:24 pm

Corey Y wrote:So...agate? Topaz? It's not opal is it?

silly flesh sack

the crystal does not matter

the vibrations come from inside

when you reach your True Frequency you'll see all

like fuckin lizard poeple and shit
ANTIMAGIC MEDIA - antimagic.net
antennafarm

experienced
experienced

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:37 pm

antennafarm wrote:silly flesh sack

the crystal does not matter

the vibrations come from inside

when you reach your True Frequency you'll see all

like fuckin lizard poeple and shit

First off, crystals purify and amplify vibrations and second...lizard people have TERRIBLE vibrations.

Shame a blocking frequency, embrace your new Strat with love and positive creative intention.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:39 pm

V :no: VV :cry: V
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:41 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:V :no: VV :cry: V

Don't cry, Strats are the bee's knees. RELAX. It's going to be ok.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to Guitar and Bass