If you only have one pickup....

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: If you only have one pickup....

Postby StephanCOH » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:19 am

mct wrote:They are from a small company called from London called Boult Guitars.

Have you seen one of their guitars in real life yet?

I am thinking about ordering an Ascend next year. Their prices are fantastic even when you get something custom made (which I want to do) plus the contact is pretty quick and nice as well.
The downside is, I've never seen one of their guitars in real life yet so I know nothing about the build quality etc.
StephanCOH

interested
interested

Postby JereFuzz » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Mustang MP-90s are awesome! Fat but not muddy yet individual nots articulation is maintained ... my arctic white mustang needs a new friend,

“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Stamnes » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:35 am

StephanCOH wrote:Have you seen one of their guitars in real life yet?=

Hey sorry I missed this. I have three Ascent's coming in the next few weeks and a couple others. I got two of the Kelley Juett from Mothership models and then the Monolord Ascent.

I like them enough that I have bought ten in total :P I have two Caius (LP), three of the V ascents, the Trog (SG), Djinns (SG), Desolator (explorer), Blaze (jaguar) and a Resistor (RD). All pimped out with Zombie Dust, Bareknuckle and Seymour Duncan pickups. I'll take pics when I get them all for you.

They are just great affordable guitars that you can customize however you want.
Stamnes

interested
interested

Previous

Return to Guitar and Bass