Guitar and bass lounge at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: Guitars + Stickers

Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:17 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Me likey.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:42 pm

I decided it was important to wreck the solid white of the Pbass.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Hahahahaha yesssssss

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:21 am

Perfect.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:23 am

Also have a few small ones for the headstocks of Squiers without anything - can't ILF every one, after all.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:31 am

That may be the first meme-stickering I've seen which wasn't 2cringy :excellent:

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:41 am

I realized that I didn't have a doge sticker and there was something wrong with me.

And Doge didn't belong with GG or Cameron or the "I'm trying to be Jesus" Jazzmaster. :)

Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:53 pm

My parents bought me a PRS custom 24 when I was 15 because I guess they figured. Well. Instead of buying him marginally better guitars periodically we'll just buy him a hideously nice guitar now and be done with it. Problem is I always hated the weird velvet zebra green wood pattern. So I finally covered my good boy in stickers.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:14 pm

As someone who put stickers on Gibsons...I approve.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:10 pm

I'm really all about how an instrument sounds & feels...but I loathe fancy guitar tops & finishes. Flamed maple looks as cheesy as gold hardware.
WOW THE GUITAR LOOKS LIKE SOME SCRUNCHED UP SATIN SHEETS CHARGE TWICE AS MUCH. Stickered up is an improvement, no doubt.
Different strokes for folks...but give me solid, flat colors any day.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:18 pm

The guitar world's equivalent of a coverup tattoo. Looks good :thumb:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Yea, never dug the fancy "$5000 FLAME MAPLE TAINT BURST YEA" that you see on some of the super expensive guitars. I mean, I'm sure they play like butter, but god they look like dad guitars. The stickers are definately an improvement.

Only pevee it got with redbubble is the white border thats part of them all. I xacto knife that shit off.

Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:23 am

Its not a $5000 guitar. (not even $5) But in the same vein this is my "how do you like me now dave gilmour" guitar.
As someone pointed out in another thread the tuxedo has kind of been ruined by Gilmour fanboys. But I like it so whatever.

Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:50 am

BitchPudding wrote:Only pevee it got with redbubble is the white border thats part of them all. I xacto knife that shit off.

They're a LAST resort in stickerland for me.

I pay more or have stuff custom-done on vinyl.

Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:52 pm

wafl wrote:Its not a $5000 guitar. (not even $5) But in the same vein this is my "how do you like me now dave gilmour" guitar.
NSFW: show

As someone pointed out in another thread the tuxedo has kind of been ruined by Gilmour fanboys. But I like it so whatever.

I see you went with a camouflage print guitar neck. Nice
Post a reply