Let's see your GUITAR!



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby ibarakishi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:32 am

love the peavey, i miss mine a lot. they are really comfortable guitars to play IMO
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra

$harkToootth wrote:Long live the floor!

Invisible Man wrote:COGITO ERGO NON EST

Invisible Man wrote:maybe home isn’t where you’re comfortable, but where you can be useful.
ibarakishi

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Thailand

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby skullservant » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:20 pm

This is all I've been playing lately.
6.5lb Mahogany body painted with a spray of pink, Esquire guard, volume, coil tap, Duncan Rail pickup. Gibson-scale Warmoth conversion neck with a Fatback neck and Sperzel Lockers. Stainless frets.

Image
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16482
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby friendship » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:39 pm

damn yes
actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby imJonWain » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:51 pm

Love Esquires. Was it you that had the chambered dano style telecaster body??
Thats hella tight dude


Sometimes I get so upset that I don't have a goth gf I put on type-o-negative and jerk off.
imJonWain

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 pm
Location: Boston Area

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby repoman » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:17 pm

love it
Just vvalk avvay.
repoman

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:16 pm
Location: Edge City

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:21 am

skully, that tele is flipping awesome.

what strings you got on there?
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8204
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby emcee_m_prime » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:10 am

I dig it
emcee_m_prime

interested
interested
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby Zounds Perspex » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:14 am

just posted this elsewhere, so thought I'd share - not sure how much ilovefuzzers also love acoustic instruments, but this is my little acoustic squad.

Image

left to right: Recording King banjo, Martin 000-28vs, Martin 000-15sm, Waterloo S Deluxe, and an Asher Weissenborn.

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:
Maybe partying will help.
Zounds Perspex

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1617
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby ibarakishi » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:29 am

liking the banjo
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra

$harkToootth wrote:Long live the floor!

Invisible Man wrote:COGITO ERGO NON EST

Invisible Man wrote:maybe home isn’t where you’re comfortable, but where you can be useful.
ibarakishi

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Thailand

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby Blackened Soul » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Zounds Perspex wrote:just posted this elsewhere, so thought I'd share - not sure how much ilovefuzzers also love acoustic instruments, but this is my little acoustic squad.

Image

left to right: Recording King banjo, Martin 000-28vs, Martin 000-15sm, Waterloo S Deluxe, and an Asher Weissenborn.

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

:thumb: iloveacoustics
http://koorikuma.bandcamp.com/

"They have de-metalizing classes you know... in Wisconsin" - Lemmy
Blackened Soul

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 am
Location: lost in the dark forests in my head

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:50 pm

Got a new guitar today!
Image

I had a epiphone casino coupe that I thought would be great, but the neck was too wide to be comfortable. I ended up never playing it. Traded it for this. Solid guitar so far. I kinda like how the stock pickups sound, but im considering swapping them with Dirty Heshers/Dragonauts. Im gonna think about it more. The killswitch built into the tone pot is cool, but I worry about how long its gonna last. I wanna see how that works and if I cant reinforce it/its just too flimsy then I'll swap it for a real one. But for now, it works when I use it.

EDIT: Ran my set a few times. The pickups are definately ok with gain, but they feel just a tad lifeless. Would probably be worse if my amp wasnt garbage. PIKE PICKUPS IT IS.
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4462
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Nightosphere

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby skullservant » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:49 pm

imJonWain wrote:Love Esquires. Was it you that had the chambered dano style telecaster body??


It was. BitchPudding has that guitar now. It’s also pink.
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16482
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby skullservant » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:50 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:skully, that tele is flipping awesome.

what strings you got on there?


D’Addario .10’s but I could def go to .11’s and still be comfortable. Thinking about getting an EGC neck for it.
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16482
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby systemofameow » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:08 am

skullservant wrote:Thinking about getting an EGC neck for it.

That would look really nice. Do it you glorious pink bastard. :snax:
systemofameow

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby fcknoise » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:02 pm

skullservant wrote:This is all I've been playing lately.
6.5lb Mahogany body painted with a spray of pink, Esquire guard, volume, coil tap, Duncan Rail pickup. Gibson-scale Warmoth conversion neck with a Fatback neck and Sperzel Lockers. Stainless frets.

Image


holy shit that is hot
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".



Drones/noises: http://www.soundcloud.com/fcknoise
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fcknoise/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8cSA ... BCtQ8M56hg

fuck pink floyd anyway

Also, you may still call me Brands
fcknoise

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3059
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:01 pm
Location: leave me alone

PreviousNext

Return to Guitar and Bass



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.