Eastwood guitars!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Eastwood guitars!

Postby masked elwood » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:25 pm

mathias wrote:Elwood & counterdestroy,

Have you seen the Warmoth Bass6? It's a Jazzy body, 30" scale length, one octave lower than a guitar. Takes bass strings.

Seems to fit in with this thread.

holy shit!!!..... :thumb:
one in shell pink would be the tits.
masked elwood

Supporter
Supporter

Postby dubkitty » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:39 pm

i do not own an Eastwood. several people on a guitar forum i frequent have owned various models, and the general consensus is that they're not particularly well built for their cost. this observation appears accurate from the Eastwoods i've seen in person. i guess they're like Epiphones or other Chinese-made guitars in that they vary a great deal from unit to unit. i have the total hots for the Saturn 62, though.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby DuoSonicII » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:21 am

I have a Classic 6 (Gretsch-a-like) in orange which I bought used on evilBay, and I've been quite impressed with the fit and finish for the money. My friends who have played it agree.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were a little inconsistent quality-wise, but there are definitely nice ones around. I played several at NAMM in January, and they were all quite good - though they could obviously pick and choose nice ones for the show.
SPACERITUAL wrote:I had sex with another black girl last night. When i went to sleep i had a dream that thomas jefferson highfived me.

Good deals with: onthetundra, fuzzmax, starcastic, Lintybits
DuoSonicII

experienced
experienced

Postby morange » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:17 am

I'm for any guitar company that makes good guitars that don't look like a Fender or Gibson.
morange

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to Guitar and Bass